If location is important, then our recently renovated beachside getaway is ideal for you. Located directly opposite St Kilda West Marina, offering water views from the balcony and is only 300 metres from popular Fitzroy Street with plenty of well known eateries and bars to visit.
• Queen size bed with mattress topper to ensure a sound nights sleep
• Your choice of pillows
• Fully equipped kitchen with electric oven/stove top, dishwasher, refrigerator and a Nespresso coffee machine
• Free WIFI, DVD player, Plasma TV X 2 with Foxtel, Netflix & Stan included
Spacious lounge/meals area with corner lounge and dining table for 4
• Complete bathroom with shower, bath and all towels included beach towels provided as well free of charge
• All toiletries including toothbrush, toothpaste and shampoo/conditioner are provided
• Washing machine, Dryer, Ironing board and iron
Reverse cycle air conditioning
• 2 x Myki Cards with $10 credit on each for public transport use during your stay
Immediate access to public transport along Fitzroy Street & Park Street
1 reserved car space onsite
Your apartment is non-smoking which also includes the balcony area and at this stage we are unable to accept pets.
St Kilda Pier
St Kilda Sea Baths
Albert Park Lake only a 10 minute walk away
The Palais Theatre
Kite surfing outlets directly across the road
Penguin viewing each night on St Kilda foreshore - A must see
Acland Street eateries and shopping
St Kilda Sunday market
Literally across the road you will find West Beach Pavillion for casual beachside dining and drinks where you're encouraged to grab a lounge or a bean bag and sit on the sand watching the sunset. You may find yourself here a few times a day as it is one of the most relaxed settings on offer and a view of the sunset that's hard to beat.
Other nearby eateries & bars to visit during your stay-
Along Fitzroy Street check out venues such as Fitzrovia, The Prince of Wales Hotel, Cafe Di Stasio, Milk the Cow,
Pellican and Barney Allen's to name a few
Along the foreshore be sure to visit Captain Baxter, Republica, Stokehouse, Donovan's and the Beachcomber
Down Acland Street you will find Cicciolina's, Roccoco, St Kilda's famous cake shops, Big Mouth, Abbey Road
plus lots more.
You will be very spoilt for choice in this fantastic location and we are sure you will love your stay.