About this listing
1. Free parking+FREE wifi
2. Great view of lake and park from high level
3. Modern furnished one bedroom apartment with a double size sofa bed in the living room, it can easily fit group of 4
4. 5 mins walk to chapel st
5. 2 min walking distance to the local tram stop and go into the CBD or St Kilda Beach;
6. Just a walk away to Melbourne night life;
7. Beautiful Albert Park around the corner and the local coffee stores;
8. Airport pick up & drop off service. $65 per trip?
9. Foxtel installed and ready
1. This brand new apartment have everything you want There is queen size bed in the bedroom, also a sofa bed in the living room which is the size of a double sized bed.
2. This impressive apartment is nothing short of a 5 star hotel, beautifully and comfortably furnished with parking and wifi and king size bed in master room has been styled to impress guests, with gorgeous sun filled large rooms, comfortable couches and beds to enjoy this charming space.
3. The incredible location puts you in the centre of all of melbourne and direct access to the CBD, Stkilda Beach, The esplanade and weekend markets.
4. This apartment is bright and open and has been put together thoughtfully, its a beautiful space and my endeavour is you will love being here.
5. The huge chef's kitchen is light and bright offering you all the utensils, appliances, crockery and top of the range designer cookware to prepare your own gourmet meals if you choose. A full sized refrigerator/freezer will provide the ultimate space for your provisions. Dishwasher, microwave, stainless steel full hot plate stove, large oven and automatic espresso coffee machine including complimentary coffee capsules, will complete your entertainer's delightful kitchen. Various quality tea varieties are also provided.
6. Air conditioned, quality modern furniture and fittings throughout
7. Washer and dryer included.
8. Fresh quality linen, iron, hairdryer supplied for your comfort.
9. Melburnians are known for their love of coffee so I'm sure you will enjoy the Nespresso Machine
The whole home is yours during your stay. All living zones and areas of the apartment are fully accessible. The following services/amenities are INCLUDED in your rate.
1. FREE Undercover secure car space for one car
2. FREE Cable TV
3. FREE WiFi
4. All designer towels, designer bed linen, quality cookware and crockery.
5. Washing machine and clothes dryer..
If you are taking public transportation to the apartment, Tram will be the best to travel with.You can take all these tram from CBD to the apartment.
1. Tram 64, towards East Brighton
2. Or Tram 67 towards Carnegie
3. Or Tram 3 towards East Malvern
4. Or Tram 5 towards Malvern
5. Or Tram 16 towards Kew.
Then you will need to get off the tram at stop number 30 St Kilda Junction. You can see the building from there, and just walk through the underpass.
Interaction with guests
I try to make every effort to meet guests at the property upon arrival. If I can not meet you at the time of your check-in, guests can always pick up keys from a nearby location. Opens 24/7. During your stay, you can always text, call or email me if there is anything I can help you with.
1. It is my priority to maintain communication and assistance to all my guests.
2. I am here to assist and guide you.
3. I am always happy to speak with you about making your trip an easy and enjoyable stay.
Other things to note
1. Check-in time is NO EARLIER than 2pm.
2. Check-out time is STRICTLY 10am unless prior arrangement and confirmation with Host has been secured
Your host will make every effort to meet you at the property at check in to help familiarise you with everything required.
3. If your host is not available, a private key lock box is located on the property for you to access for a 24/7 check-in.
4. Unfortunately THERE IS NO OPTION for you to store luggage at the property before your check in, or after your check out. Many cafes and restaurants are located within a 5 minute walking distance from the property. Four good quality cafe/restaurants are located only a 1 min walk, where you can rest, enjoy a meal/drink and many of these venues often have adequate space for you to take your luggage with you until check in is available. If you arrive earlier than the regular 2pm check in time, and the property is available, the host may be able to allow you early check in if the property is not booked on the morning on that day.
5. On the day of your planned departure, it may be possible to offer you a late check out 12 noon. If you require late check out you will need to contact your host on the day PRIOR to your check out to confirm if this is available.
6. Your host will do the very best to accommodate your requirements wherever possible.
7. STRICTLY NO PETS.
8. STRICTLY NO SMOKING.
9. STRICTLY NO PARTIES, GATHERINGS or LOUD MUSIC.