Clean, modern, neat 2nd floor studio apartment with high-speed WIFI, secured parking & MYKI travel cards. Super comfy queen sized bed with luxury organic cotton linen. Extra soft luxury towels in modern bathroom. Fully furnished kitchen including a Nespresso coffee machine. Pantry full of food and snack items and a chilled bottle of wine in the fridge will be waiting for you Efficient heating and air conditioner and washing machine. Shops, beach, restaurants and trams to the City minutes away.
Secure carpark with remote access. New and efficient heating and cooling unit. Modern and clean bathroom. Comfortable queen sized bed with luxury 1000 TC sheet set and bedding. Second set of luxury towels. High-speed WIFI and a new smart TV has Netflix If you decide to stay in you can watch a huge range of series, movies or documentaries Washing machine with laundry powder supplied. Kitchen has everything you may need if you decide to stay in.
Free shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and laundry powder last you for a good while. Full kitchen. It even has a toasted sandwich maker Kitchen is stocked with various snacks and food items, breakfast porridge / oatmeal and milk are also supplied for your convenience. Free high speed WIFI. There is beautiful salt lamp in the apartment to provide a fresher, cleaner environment The washing machine is in the apartment, the dryer is located in the hallway one floor down.
I live close by so I am available for questions, problems or just to say hi I am also happy to fulfil any special requests, like ordering a cake or flowers for a special birthday or finding out details / booking a special tour or activity you might like to do I believe in honest communication If I am unable to meet you when you arrive to the apartment, a Welcome letter will be waiting for you along with a chilled bottle of wine
If you like busy, St Kilda won't disappoint Dozens of restaurants, cafes, bars and attractions close by. Amazing parks and beach just a quick stroll away Three trams to the city are also nearby. Take a stroll to Acland Street, Fitzroy Street or St Kilda Beach for great restaurants, bars and shopping
3, 67, 96 trams to the city and beyond. There is also a bus that goes up on Punt Road towards the MCG Melbourne Cricket Ground. You need a Myki for all public transport - no cash tickets anymore. No need to purchase one - you'll get two with the apartment for free. The Myki cards for your use are loaded with $10 to get you started. We ask only that you leave them with at least $10 Myki Money credit when you depart so our next guests aren't inconvenienced. Please leave them behind when you check out Jucy Car Rental is just around a corner from us. They are reasonable and and an easy way to hire a car even for a day or two if you decide to take longer trips around Melbourne
1. Please NO SMOKING AND NO PARTIES inside the apartment unfortunately this is non-negotiable.
No noise after 10pm, we appreciate our neighbours. $200 FINE will be taken out of the security deposit if we find evidence of smoking after check out.
2. If you break anything small, it is not an issue but please let me know. Any damage to furniture, rugs, walls, equipment etc - incur a repair/replacement fee, or dry cleaning expense.
3. Please respect the neighbours and your environment.
4. No lighting candles of any type or other flame including objects while in the house--this is for your safety and the safety of the apartment/building.
5. No filming, events or entertainment staging/productions of any kind without prior permission of our side.
6. Please switch off consuming electricity devices once they are not needed heating etc. to help us keep the bills low and our guests rates low as well.
7. No illegal downloading or streaming no matter the source. If it leads to disconnection of services guests will be held responsible for all costs associating with fixing the problem.
8. Most importantly, ENJOY YOUR STAY :