Located in the best part of St Kilda, right on the picturesque St Kilda beach, only a short stroll to beach, Catani Gardens, Fitzroy Street & public transport.
This beautifully presented 2-bedroom apartment offers an outstanding lifestyle opportunity on the beach, with facing north east, filled with lots of natural light throughout.
Spacious open plan living area leads to a spectacular entertainer's terrace 28sqm, which runs the length of the apartment and provides delightful glimpses of the bay from the south end.
It suits family appreciating considered design, large spaces, and loving the beach lifestyle. Perfect for long-term stay or relocation.
FREE BASEMENT CAR PARK AND FREE WIFI
- Living room includes plenty of storage and shelving, fashion and paintings. You’ll love the polished wooden floor.
- Central air-conditioning/heating reaches all rooms.
- Both bedrooms, facilitated with comfy real bed and high quality linens, are very quiet and peaceful to make sure you get the best nap time possible
- Master room w/ a brand new queen bed, a huge walk-in wardrobe with full size mirror, and French doors that open the private terrace;
- The 2nd bedroom w/ double bed features a full built in wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors.
- A double futon bed& extra linens will be provided upon request when more than 4 guests.
- Impeccable as new French style central bathroom with separate bath/shower. Hair dryer included
- Washer & Dryer, iron and ironing board.
- The kitchen, featuring stone bench-tops, Miele gas stovetop/rangehood, oven, and dishwasher, plus microwave, Fridge, coffee machine, toaster and the latest soft close draws, offers everything you need to make your cooking easy:
- Dinner sets for 6 and various serving cutlery, plateware. Welcome tea/ coffee will also be provided.
An ample space for dinner, BBQ, enjoying a glass of wine, watching the sun set and feel the sea breeze. It features a family size BBQ, bar table, and beach lounge chairs.
My only simple prerequisite is that you leave the apartment nice and tidy as much as you could. Thank you