Winner of numerous awards including the RACV People's Choice Award for Guest Satisfaction (Victoria), this beautifully restored Victorian home offers 6 guest rooms each including their own en-suites.
A large guest lounge upstairs has French doors onto a north-facing balcony with views across rooftops to the West-gate Bridge as well as glimpse views of the water and city.
All 6 rooms are different, some have larger bathrooms with spas, some have fireplaces and one even has its own private lounge and balcony.
Captains Retreat also offers two apartments and two cottages for those who prefer to self cater. Fully catering and equip including linen, these apartments and cottages are quality venues and both apartments even have bay views.
Great location - just metres from the water.
Very close to many restaurants and yacht clubs.
Full cooked breakfast included - ask for the Captains Special!!
Winner of the following awards:
* Victorian State tourism's RACV People's Choice Award for Guest Satisfaction.
* Hobson's Bay, Business Excellence Award - Tourism.
* Hobson's Bay, Business Excellence Award - Hospitality.
* Hobson's Bay Food Safety Award.
* Tripadvisor's top 10% worldwide - Certificate of Excellence
N.B. Tarrifs are per room (there are 6 rooms) and vary from $175 to $260.
- a stunning home away from home