Just a short drive from the township of Swan Hill is beautiful Pental Island River Retreat, which is situated directly on the Little Murray river.
This spectacular river view property sits on 100 private acres is completely all yours to enjoy peacefully and privately, your own country holiday house, an absolute private retreat! You'll be amazed at the tranquility and magnificent views of the river and countryside. Everything is provided for an amazing country escape, relax in the six person hot spa, take a kayak, sit and enjoy the views from the spectacular wide verandah, complete with recliner chairs! Walking, fishing, or relaxing by the beautiful wood fire, It's truly a place to completely relax and enjoy with no one but you and the birds!
Whether it's a special weekend away for two or a family holiday, this is the perfect vacation home for you!
From the front gate, a 1km drive takes you to the open-planned 65 square residence consisting of a beautiful country style fully-equipped kitchen, two spacious living/dining areas, 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, an open rumpus room, and balconies. The home is also ideal for outdoor living, offering complete privacy with an enclosed, screened porch that includes a heated spa and barbecue. The beautiful double-story home will guarantee a relaxing time away and you will fall in love with the style, charm and class of this true country style property!
The home will comfortably accommodate and sleeps up to 10 people making it ideal for friends, colleagues, or families traveling together!
It includes 20 squares of beautiful wide verandas, offering spectacular countryside and water views, two large separate living room areas with recliner lounge chairs, including a large screen television. Also a feature is the large open style kitchen with stainless steel appliances, butlers pantry, stainless steel double refrigerator and every amenity.
The climate is perfect for alfresco dining in the large open planned, screened porch/sunroom. With picturesque river views, a six person spa hot tub, (conditional use) gas barbecue, dining table, table tennis and breakfast bar, you'll be able to keep everyone entertained in style.
Step off the back deck and find yourself surrounded within 100 acres of Mallee farming land with your own direct access to the Little Murray River. Perfect for skiing, fishing or relaxing on a lilo, this part of the little Murray river is perfect for all water activities. This property all exclusively yours and allows you to relax and enjoy in a completely serene and private environment!
The property offers large open grassed areas for all sport activities, badminton, cricket, there's also a two person kayak provided free for you including life jackets and paddles!
If keeping fit is your priority, there's a powered electric exercise bike, electric treadmill, air walker, table tennis, kayak plus 100 acres of private land to jog or walk.
By request you may bring your beloved pet and they will love the space and freedom of the farm.
Before making an enquiry, please read carefully the description and importantly the bedroom suite configurations, terms and conditions.
Prices listed are for Two persons only, additional persons are per night per person, please read pricing schedule before making an enquiry.
This double-story home guarantees absolute peace and tranquility! "It's your very own country retreat!"
* Steps from the house is the Little Murray river
* Great location for water skiing, jet skiing, fishing, swimming, paddle boating or kayaking.
* Please note in the winter months the river level is low and some water activities are limited
* 100 private acres and surroundings of native trees and extensive lawns
* Outstanding scenic views and wildlife.Perfect for individuals interested in nature, birds, fishing, water skiing and other leisure water activities
* Large screen television, local channels- iPod, iPad dock, radio
* Please note: there is not a DVD player provided
* Split system air conditioning situated both upstairs and downstairs, ceiling fans
* Large family gathering dining table
* Request to bring your own boat. For small boats there is access to the river only 50 metres from the back door. For larger boats there is 'Fish Point' boat ramp, which is just a short 5km drive once you turn right out of the property.
* Six person hot tub/ spa in the screened porch ( conditional use)
* BBQ with gas provided and alfresco dining sun-room/screened enclosed porch
* Family activities, included is table tennis, badminton, croquet set
* Under carport for cars, caravans, trucks, horse floats
* All high-quality linen, towels, soaps, and spa towels included
* Fresh milk, tea, coffee, pantry items, including foil, wrap, salt, pepper
* Camping is allowed by request
* Sleeps up to 10 People
* 4 large bedrooms and one children's room - 4 queen size beds, 2 single beds, 2 single folding beds, 2 double sitting covertable lounge beds
* Rumpus room
* Exercise bike, treadmill, air walker, gym mat
* Telescope - great for star gazing
* High-quality crockery, utensils, bread maker, slow-cooker, toasters, pie maker, sandwich maker plus much more!
Location is ideally situated close to Swan Hill township
** Before making your enquiry or booking please read carefully the description and note the following information regarding Pental Island River Retreat: **
- This property is situated directly on the river and also it is a farm that is surrounded by either a wheat crop or barley crop in winter through to late December when harvest takes place.
- The surroundings is muddy in wet weather and dusty in summer, nevertheless the regions climate is really beautiful and boasts more sunshine hours than Queensland! Do, however, be prepared for the weather conditions and please bring along appropriate clothing and footwear.
* A DVD player is not provided. If you wish to watch movies you must supply your own DVD player plug in.
* Strict rules apply for the use of the hot spa.
- We are happy to accommodate children, however, please take note that the property has many internal and external stairs and is very close in proximity to the river. The property is ideally suited to those over five years, therefore we ask parents of younger children (0-5 years) to be aware of the situation as there is no fencing and the river is only steps away from the house.
* Smoking: strictly no smoking inside the house
* Parties: strictly no parties are to be held anywhere on this property
* Guests making the booking must be over 25 years of age
* Pets on request (outdoors only) - pets must be locked up at night and there is a kennel available
* The limit is two dogs
* Pet owners must have dogs under control at all times - do not let dogs wander as it is possible there might be sheep/cattle in the surrounding area.
Terms and Conditions:
* The property is on the river and extreme care and responsibility must be taken at all times.
* A minimum of Three night booking only - January/ School holidays is a minimum Four nights
* The six person Spa is available for conditional use only. A form must be signed prior to use and full responsibility must be taken with strict guidelines set out that must be adhered to.
* Swimming, boating and water activities are entirely at your own risk. Please advise me if you intend to bring your boat.
* Life jackets are provided on the property for four people
* Two person kayak is provided free of charge (please note the terms and conditions of use)
* Two persons sharing a room, the master suite will be offered whilst the remaining 4 bedrooms will be locked.
* Extra persons by request
* Please provide a mobile number contact at the time of confirming your booking.
* Arrival time is not before 3:00pm and Departure is required by 10:00am