You won't be disappointed by this HUGE brand new waterfront luxury townhouse ideal for boating, fishing, socialising or relaxing. Suitable for groups, families and extended families or couples.
- Five bedrooms (sleeping up to 11 people), 2 with full ensuites
- Waterfront entertaining area with outdoor kitchen, fan and LED TV
- Immaculate lawns leading to the foreshore - perfect for kids to play, fishing, or viewing the action on Lake Mulwala
- Light-filled open plan kitchen, living and dining area with gas log fire and double sliding door access to outdoor entertaining area
- Upstairs waterfront second living room with bar, balcony, 55" LED TV and DVD
- Large family bathroom
- Luxury fittings and appliances throughout
- Reverse cycle refrigerative heating/cooling
- Large double garage with internal access
- 200m to boat ramp
- Stair gates available for families (upstairs and downstairs)
- Full laundry with washing machine & dryer
- Bedroom 1 (downstairs): Queen bed; ensuite; BIR; wall-mounted TV; ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2 (upstairs): Queen bed; ensuite; WIR; wall-mounted TV; ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3 (upstairs): Queen bed; Cot; BIR; ceiling fan
- Bedroom 4 (upstairs): Queen bed; BIR; ceiling fan
- Bedroom 5 (upstairs): 1 x single bunk, 1 x single bed; BIR; ceiling fan.
The property has fantastic open plan entertaining downstairs or the quiet retreat of the upstairs living room/bar.
Linen supplied: Sheets, blankets, pillows and towels
PROXIMITY TO LOCAL ATTRACTIONS & AMENITIES:
- 6km to Yarrawonga town centre
- 8km to Yarrawonga/Mulwala Golf Club
- 2km to Black Bull Golf Club
- Courtesy buses available to and from local pubs and clubs
- 30 min drive to Rutherglen wine region
STRICTLY NO PETS
STRICTLY NO SMOKING INSIDE PREMISES
STRICTLY NO PARTIES
Check-in time: 2pm
Check-out time: 10am
Where early check-in or late check-out is requested and available, a fee of $100 is applicable.