Enjoy waterfront living in our beautiful luxurious lakeside townhouse. Holiday and relax next to magnificent Lake Mulwala, with direct access to beautiful Chinaman's Island. Being next to the protected lagoon, boat mooring is available for your boat, along with a boat ramp, allowing easy access whenever you please. Unwind in the large solar heated in ground pool, by the lake, or go fishing on the jetty. This elegant townhouse offers superior holiday accommodation in one of the most beautiful locations in the Yarrawonga Lake Mulwala area.
3 superb clubs all with courtesy buses and numerous restaurants there is always something to do. This is a water skiers paradise, or play Golf on one of 2 local courses, fish for the ever popular Murray Cod or bowl in the best climate beside Australia's Greatest River.
Magnificent Water Views Townhouse
Our luxury townhouse is superbly decorated and features 3 bedrooms ? bedroom 1 complete with King Size Bed & En-suite - bedrooms 2 & 3 have large Queen size beds and a central bathroom & separate toilet.Upstairs has a large balcony which features fabulous views of Lake Mulwala.
There is a family room with built in wet bar.
Downstairs is very spacious with dining area, fully equipped kitchen with ice maker fridge and comfortable living area featuring large LCD TV & DVD player. This area is also complete with a laundry and powder room.There is a small fully fenced backyard adjacent to the beautiful in ground pool and BBQ Cabana.
This property is complemented with the following.
Ducted Refrigerated Air-Conditioning
Large Remote Control 2 Car Garage with direct internal Access
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Smeg Oven & Microwave,
Stainless Steel Ice maker Refrigerator
Washing Machine & Clothes Line
2 LCD TV's
All Linen including sheets, doona's, blankets and towel's are included with your stay. All beds feature electric blankets for your comfort.
Terms & Conditions
1. The Owner and the person making the booking the Guest agree to the short term rental of accommodation the Premises on the basis of these terms conditions.
2.By payment of any deposit funds, the Guest agrees and accepts and is deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions on behalf of all persons arriving at the Premises or named in the booking as well as themselves.
3. The Premises are let for holiday accommodation purposes only and are not be used for any other purpose including but not limited to commercial purposes, receptions or parties.
4. The Guest agrees to let, use and occupy the Premises and its contents at his or her own risk and hereby releases to the maximum extent permitted by law the owner of the Premises from any injury, liability, debt, damage, loss, cost, delay, expense howsoever arising in connection with the letting, use and occupancy of the Premises, including by breach of contract, duty or statute Claims.
5. Further the Guest shall indemnify the owner of the Premises against any Claims made by any other person or entity in relation to the use and occupancy of the Premises.
6. For all bookings, a deposit of 50 of the total tariff is required within 14 days of making the booking or the booking may be cancelled. The total balance must be paid no less than 30 days prior to arrival. If full payment is not received 30 days prior to arrival, the booking will be cancelled with no refund of deposit given.
8. The owner accepts the following methods of payment: Direct Credit, Cheque and Money Order Cheque must be available as cleared funds to the owner before the arrival date of bookings.
9. Credit Card details are required for all bookings and such details are to be provided either at the booking stage.
10. A Security Bond must be paid by the Guest to the Owner by Direct Credit, Cheque or Money Order before arrival. The Security Bond for this property is $500.
11. The Guest accepts full responsibility for any breakages, loss or damage caused to the Premises and/or its contents directly or indirectly caused by the Guest, or by any other occupant or any other person invited on or in the Premises by the Guest during the Tenancy and hereby authorises the Owner to pay for any such breakages, loss, damage and all forms of cleaning including but not limited to rubbish removal of the Premises by deduction of the applicable amount from the Security Bond and where the Security Bond is not sufficient to cover the cost of the payment required the Guest agrees to pay the owner for such damage within 7 days.
OFFICIAL CHECK-IN TIME
12. Check-in time is 2:00pm.
13. Keys to the Premises are to be available at arrival through mutual arrangement.
OFFICIAL DEPARTURE TIME
14. Check-out time is strictly 10:00am. 15. Keys must be handed to the owners agent/cleaner by arrangement and all electrical appliances must be turned off including air conditions and/or heaters and all doors & windows are to be locked on departure.
16. Any Premises Guests still in properties after 10:00am will automatically incur an additional day's tariff and will be deducted from your Bond
17. Cancellation by the Guest: If the Guest cancels a booking by giving less than 4 weeks notice from the Arrival Date the deposit shall be forfeited and no refund made. b. If the Guest cancels a booking by giving more than 4 weeks notice to the Arrival Date the deposit shall be returned to the Guest less a $50.00 cancellation fee.
THE GUEST'S LIABILITY AND Responsibility
18. Number of People Booked Into Premises: a. The number of persons specified on your booking confirmation is to be the maximum of 6 only residing in the Premises during the term of your booking and WILL NOT EXCEED this number. Violation of this condition will result in immediate eviction of all people from the Premises and forfeiture of any monies held by the owner.
19. Animals: a. Due to Health Regulations, animals are NOT permitted inside or on the external surrounds of the Premises at any time. Violation of this condition will result in immediate eviction of all people from the Premises and forfeiture of any monies held by the owner.
20. Lost Keys and/or Remotes:
a. In the event of lost keys, the Guest will reimburse the owner for the cost of new locks and new keys plus an administration fee of $30.
b. In the event of lost remotes, the Guest will reimburse the booking agent for the cost of a replacement remote plus an administration fee of $30.
21. No Smoking Rule:
a. Smoking is NOT permitted inside the Premises at any time. Violation of this condition will result in immediate eviction of all people from the Premises and forfeiture of any monies held by the owner.
b. Please contain smoking to the outside areas of the Premises and dispose of butts in an appropriate container. Butts left lying around the Premises will incur an excess cleaning fee.
a. All breakages or damages must be reported to the owner immediately.
b. The Guest must allow the Owner or our contractors access to the Premises to carry out necessary repairs.
c. All damage will be paid for by the Guest. The owner reserves the right to debit monies from the bond or other payment form organised by the Guest. Serious cases of damage will be reported to the Police.
a. The Guest is responsible for ensuring that, when vacating the Premises, doors are securely locked, windows securely closed and locked where locks are fitted, all lights, heating, cooling and other appliances are turned off.
b. The Guest will ensure that garbage is placed in the appropriate bins and that bins are taken out on collection days. Collection day is early Monday morning it is suggested to put the bin out to the road on Sunday night.
c. The Guest shall leave the Premises in a neat and tidy condition if the unit is not clean then the Guest will be charged an excess cleaning fee.
24. Intolerable Behavior including excessive noise
a. Intolerable behavior, such as, neighbors being inconvenienced by extra cars, boats and the like parked in their areas, disruptive behavior, major disturbances, excessive noise will NOT be tolerated.
b. Violation of this condition will result in immediate eviction of all people from the Premises and forfeiture of any monies held by the Owner.