Spacious, fully contained 4 bedroom house ideal for couples and families.
Upstairs living area offers:
* Fully equipped kitchen (including dishwasher, oven, microwave, coffee machine )
* 8 seater dining table
* Access to front and rear decks. Front deck offers ocean views, table and chairs for 2. Rear deck
features gas BBQ and outdoor dining area for 8-10
* Lounge area with 55 inch flat screen TV, surround sound system and DVD player (including a
range of DVD'S) Large comfortable couch
* Double bedroom with walk in robe
* Bathroom with shower
* Reverse Cycle heating/air conditioning
Downstairs are features:
* Large lounge are equipped with TV, DVD player, books and games
* Two Double bedrooms
* One kids bedroom with bunk bed and single bed
* Laundry equipped washing machine, dryer, ironing facilities and access to garden clothes line
* Separate toilet
* Radiator heating
* Portable Cot, high chair and bed rails available on request
* Driveway offers off street parking
Situated across the road from a patrolled beach, complete with a large rockpool and boat launching
ramp. Surf and fishing beaches are an easy stroll away. So too are walking tracks and playgrounds. A local shop, tavern, tennis court and basketball court are within easy walking distance.
Cape Paterson is a peaceful, coastal town situated on the picturesque Bass Coast in Victoria. It is located 145 kilometres from Melbourne and can be easily reached in under 2 hours. Nearby, Wonthaggi, an old coal mining town is a thriving township. Just a 10 minute drive from Cape Paterson, it offers a range of shopping and restaurant options as well as local theatre/cinema and medical/hospital facilities.
Inverloch and Phillip Island are also close by. Inverloch is a famous surfing and watersports destination. Phillip Island, meanwhile offers a wealth of tourist attractions including the famous Penguin Parade, Seals and Koala Sanctuary. The Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit (for Go-Karting) , Rhyll Trout Farm, Churchill Island, and The Amazing Maze will keep the whole family entertained for hours.
Smaller rural towns like Korumburra, Leongatha and Koonwarra are within easy driving distance and provide countryside markets and providore cafes.