From $155 per night, Required stay length (min 2 - 7 nights)
Perfect house for family groups. Spacious, relaxing and room for entertaining. Why squeeze your family into a tiny beach shack when you can have room to move at Broadwater Retreat!
Short stroll to shops, restaurants, cafes, park, walking tracks, surf & swimming beaches (Only 4 minute walk to safe swimming beach).
Four bedrooms: Two queen beds, two double beds and one double bunk!
Full bathroom and en suite off main bedroom.
Split system heating and cooling, TV, DVD player, Large Fridge/Freezer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Electric Oven and Stove, Washing Machine, BBQ and all the basic home appliances you could need.
Fully fenced yard with large deck.
Room 1: Queen Bed with En suite (Sleeps 2)
Room 2: Queen Bed (Sleeps 2)
Room 3: Double Bed (Sleeps 2)
Room 4: Double Bed and Double Bunk (Sleeps 4)
Guest to provide pillow cases, top and bottom sheets and towels.
• Oven and Stove top
• Microwave Oven
• Large Fridge/Freezer
• Electric BBQ
• Gas BBQ
• Four slice Toaster
• Kettle & Pods Machine
• Hand & stick mixer
• Washing Machine
• Hair dryer
• Split system heating and cooling
• Plasma TV
• DVD Player
• Kayaks (For use at own risk and at bay beach only)
• Bikes. (5 basic medium adult sized for use at own risk. Suggest bring own appropriately fitted helmets)
Terms and Conditions of Temporary Holiday Accommodation
“Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
“Property” means ‘Broadwater Retreat’ located at 20 Broadwater Avenue, Cape Woolamai and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment.
“Management” means the owners and managers of the Property.
"Guests" means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
"Visitor" means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY
* Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. CHECK IN/ OUT
* Check-in time is not before 1pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 11am on departure date.
* Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges will apply.
* You must notify Management of expected arrival time and a mobile contact number at least 2 days before arrival.
* Check-in/check-out and key collection/return procedure will be as per arrangements made prior to arrival.
* We accept payment by the following methods:
- Online payment via Stayz using Visa Card or MasterCard
- Direct deposit into bank account.
Please advise whether you would prefer online payment or direct deposit.
* When using the Stayz Online Payment System, your Booking is split into two portions – the non-refundable 10% deposit and the remaining balance. You may pay both portions (the full amount) in Australian Dollars, up-front or pay the deposit initially and subsequently pay the remaining balance.
* Balance of the rental amount will be automatically debited 14 days prior to occupancy. If you have insufficient funds available for debit at that time you will be responsible for payment of all fees and charges. Where your stay commences in less than 4 weeks from the time of Booking, the full amount must be paid in full up front.
Direct deposit to: BSB: 303-432 Account: .
* A credit card surcharge of 2% will be levied to cover transaction costs associated with credit card payments.
* Payments of the amount due must be received in Australian $ net of any bank or other transaction charges.
* Please ensure payments are made within the specified time limits or the Booking will be cancelled automatically without notice or liability to you.
5. CANCELLATION OR VARIATION
* If you wish to vary or cancel your Booking please log in to http://www.stayz.com.au/login and amend your Booking.
* Should you be eligible for a refund it will be made through the Stayz Online Payment System and then credited to the credit card linked to your Booking.
6. SECURITY BOND
* A bond payment of no more than $500.00 is required at the same time as the outstanding balance of your Booking. It will be credited to your designated payment method once our property has been inspected and deemed left in a similar state to your arrival. We agree to ensure this occurs within 7 working days of your departure.
* Any damage, loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against the bond. Examples of this include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared.
* If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, etc) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
8. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
* Parties and functions require prior approval at the time of Booking and special conditions will apply including extra charges, guests remain responsible for persons attending, no disturbance of neighbours, no undue noise, silence when entering and leaving the premises, no behaviour likely to cause damage to property or offence or embarrassment to others, all noise to cease by 11pm.
* Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund and extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
9. LINEN AND TOWELS
* Guests must provide their own linen (top & bottom sheets & pillow cases) and towels.
* Pets are allowed at the Property.
* Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets both within and outside the property. Pets are not allowed inside the house at any time. Any evidence of pets inside will incur extra cleaning fees.
11. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
* You must comply with all applicable Stayz House Rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
* You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management's discretion)
* Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
* Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
* Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
* Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee which will be deducted from the security bond.
* All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived
* The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to Management or as otherwise directed.
* You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys.
* Smoking is not permitted in the Property
12. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
* In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
* Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property.
* Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.
We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.