Fully fenced, family friendly beachouse located 800 meters to Colanandes surf beach. The famous Cape Woolamai beach is only 2.7 kilometers down the road. Surf lifesavers patrol this beach during the Summer months and the surf club is open for snacks and dinners.
For a calmer beach the safetybay beach is 1km on the east side of Cape Woolamai. This beach is home to a fantastic sand dune spew hill which provides great fun for the kids and adults alike All beaches are great for fishing.
The supermarket, restaurants, cafe, shops and Tavern are all an easy walk away.
The Penguin Parade and Grand Prix Circuit are a 10 minute drive.
FAMILY FRIENDLY BEACHOUSE
Summersalts is a bright and happy welcoming home just waiting for you to make treasured memories. It has everything you need for a comfortable stay including:
- Indoor and outdoor living areas.
- Open plan kitchen/dining/deck.
- Large fridge/microwave/ dishwasher/family size oven and gas cooktop.
- Complete kitchen utensils, crockery, cutlery, pots, pans etc.
- Extendable dining table seats 8 comfortably
- Sandwich/focaccia press.
- Wahing machine/iron.
- Coonara wood heater.
- 2 showers, 2 toilets, 1 bath.
- Undercover BBQ.
- Flat screen TV with DVD assortment of DVDs
- Outdoor shower for rinsing off cold
- Undercover table tennis table.
- Lush grassy backyard, perfect for outdoor cricket.
- Board games.
- Fully fenced.
- Outdoor fire drum.
- Outdoor fridge great for drinks
Room 1 : Queen size bed with walk in robe an ensuite.
Room 2: Tri bunk - double bottom bunk, single top bunk.
Room 3: Tri bunk - double bottom bunk, single top bunk.
There is also a foam mattress under this bed if needed
You are most welcome to bring your pets but ask that you please:
- Strictly no pets indoors. They will be comfy undercover Please bring their own
- Clean up after your pet inside the property and out, including the beach
- Please be mindful of the neighbours regarding barking dogs.
- You will be accountable for any damage that is done to the property and/or contents.