Coongulla township is on the Glenmaggie Lake, beautiful location, great place for water sports, motorbike riding, mountain bike riding and bush walking.
- A short walk to the lake 300 meters
- Beautiful lake
- Wifi, Smart TV, DVD, Blu Ray & Wii
- Heaps of off street car/trailer/boat parking
- 2 queen beds
- 1 x single bed, 1 set of Bunk beds
- 1 bathroom
- Split system air conditioner
- Pets allowed ONLY by prior arrangement
- Linen and towels supplied on request at an extra charge
- Books, board games, adults and kids DVD's
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area with 6 Burner stainless steel BBQ.
- Great secure grassy backyard, totem tennis, and heaps of other kids toys
- 400 meters to local playground- GREAT FOR KIDS.
- 300 Meters to Lake Glenmaggie boat ramp. Close walking distance to play ground & tennis
Interests - Blue Gables Vineyard, Blores Hill Mountain Bike Track, Gippsland Plains Rail Trail, Glen Maggie Weir, 12 km from Heyfield, on the edge of the Alpine National.