LARGE, SPACIOUS, MODERN UNIT IN A GREAT LOCATION.
A wonderful two bedroom unit with plenty of room to move.Relax and enjoy your holiday in comfort and style with everything you need for a great time, with the beach, town and tourist attractions all close by.
More details below guest reviews.
THE FOLLOWING ARE SOME REVIEWS FROM OUR GUEST BOOK
" Thank you for a lovely stay. The house is very well equipped and very tastefully decorated - ideal for our purposes and centrally located. " Ann ( From Uk ) and Janet. 21/4/16
" Totally amazing ! Walked in through the front door and fell in love with the place. Clean, fresh and comfy. Will definitely be coming back. " Ivan and Bianca.. 16/4/16
" The area is lovely and your unit is great, spacious, decorated lovely and in an ideal location for doing things " Sandy, Mel, Laurence. From Toronto Canada 23/3/16
" Thank you the house was beautifully styled and super clean. Perfect location for the shops and beaches. yet private enough for a relaxing getaway. Would love to return ! " Megan and Alex. 9/3/16
" We had a fantastic time staying here. It's a beautiful place and the house feels like home. We will definitely be back again ! " Brad, Laura, Emma and Harrison. 14/1/16
" Thank you for allowing us the use of your comfortable and lovely house. It had everything required to make our stay very comfortable. Thanks for a great place to call "home ". Hope we can share this experience again next year. It is everything you could want. Andrew, Felicity, Maureen and Barry. 20/10/15
"Beautiful house with a great location. Great value for money" Cherie, Ashley, Aiden, Nathan, Karinda 30/9/15
" Thank you very much for making our vacation such a perfect one. We were extremely impressed by the high quality….it’s impeccable style, the attention to detail and cleanliness and freshness was well above average and a welcome surprise. We look forward to visiting again. “ Miriam and family. 21/1/15
- approx. 3 mins. easy walk to the lovely Cowes beach. A quick 1-2 min. drive to the heart of town
with all the restaurants, shops and cafes. Walk or drive, the choice is yours.
Very close to all tourist attractions. Only a short walk away there is a great playground for the kids, skate ramp, footy oval and tennis courts. Golf course and ten pin bowling are also close by.
- ideal for a family, group of adults ( max. 4 ) or a couple. Only 4 units on the block.
- single lock up garage with an extra floor padlock,for safety and security.Parking in front of the unit and on the nature strip
- two lovely, relaxing outdoor entertaining areas with settings. Backyard is partially sheltered with a
gas barbecue and has an Asian style garden with statues, temple and bamboo potted plants or
you can sit in the front area and watch the world go by
- modern stylish furniture throughout
- large main bedroom has a modern queen bed.Second bedroom has 2 single beds and fold out
bed, suitable for a child
- spacious separate meals area with elegant marble table which sits 6 with ease
- large bathroom with separate deep bath, which is great for relaxing
- well equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine etc.
- living area has a comfy leather lounge suite, TV, radio,Ipod and dvd dock
- large open hallway entry
- laundry with washing machine and ironing facilities
- split system air con / heater to keep you cool during the heat and warm in the cold weather
N.B. BYO TOWELS, BATH MAT, BED SHEETS - TOP AND BOTTOM, PILLOW CASES. BED LINEN / TOWELS ARE PROVIDED DURING GP. IT MAY BE PROVIDED AT AN EXTRA COST FOR OVERSEAS / INTERSTATE GUESTS IF POSSIBLE.
Sorry but NO PETS are allowed. Also if you are a smoker, please smoke outside.
We have a strict NO PARTY policy and only the number of people booked can stay, otherwise guests will be required to leave immediately.