LARGE, SPACIOUS, MODERN UNIT IN A GREAT LOCATION.
A wonderful two bedroom unit with plenty of room to move.Relax and enjoy your holiday in comfort and style with everything you need for a great time, with the beach, town and tourist attractions all close by.
More details below the guest reviews.
THE FOLLOWING ARE SOME REVIEWS FROM OUR GUEST BOOK
"Thanks for providing us with such a wonderful 'home' during our Moto GP experience. Your unit is spacious, clean and modern with everything you could need. Lock up garage was important also. PERFECT all round." Peter and Janet, Greg and Kevin 25/10/16
" Enjoyed another couple of days here.Just as happy this time as our last stay in March. we will be back. " Carmel and Michael 14/10/16
" Please don't change a thing. Lovely place, rooms fantastic and we love your house." Anna, Robert and family. 30/9/16
" Great spot to stay, wonderful presentation. Thanks for the little extras. " Paul, Jodie and Jack. 1/7/16
" Thank you for a lovely stay. The house is very well equipped and very tastefully decorated - ideal for our purposes and centrally located. " Ann From Uk and Janet. 21/4/16
" Totally amazing Walked in through the front door and fell in love with the place. Clean, fresh and comfy. Will definitely be coming back. " Ivan and Bianca.. 16/4/16
" The area is lovely and your unit is great, spacious, decorated lovely and in an ideal location for doing things " Sandy, Mel, Laurence. From Toronto Canada 23/3/16
" Thank you the house was beautifully styled and super clean. Perfect location for the shops and beaches. yet private enough for a relaxing getaway. Would love to return " Megan and Alex. 9/3/16
" We had a fantastic time staying here. It's a beautiful place and the house feels like home. We will definitely be back again " Brad, Laura, Emma and Harrison. 14/1/16
- approx. 3 mins. easy walk to the lovely Cowes beach. A quick 1-2 min. drive to the heart of town
with all the restaurants, shops and cafes. Walk or drive, the choice is yours.
Very close to all tourist attractions. Only a short walk away there is a great playground for the kids, skate ramp, footy oval and tennis courts. Golf course and ten pin bowling are also close by.
- ideal for a family, group of adults max. 4 or a couple. Only 4 units on the block.
- single lock up garage with an extra floor padlock,for safety and security.Parking in front of the unit and on the nature strip
- two lovely, relaxing outdoor entertaining areas with settings. Backyard is partially sheltered with a
gas barbecue and has an Asian style garden with statues, temple and bamboo potted plants or
you can sit in the front area and watch the world go by
- modern stylish furniture throughout
- large main bedroom has a modern queen bed.Second bedroom has 2 single beds and fold out
bed, suitable for a child
- spacious separate meals area with elegant marble table which sits 6 with ease
- large bathroom with separate deep bath, which is great for relaxing
- well equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine etc.
- living area has a comfy leather lounge suite, TV, radio,Ipod and dvd dock
- large open hallway entry
- laundry with washing machine and ironing facilities
- split system air con / heater to keep you cool during the heat and warm in the cold weather
N.B. BYO TOWELS, BATH MAT, BED SHEETS - TOP AND BOTTOM, PILLOW CASES. BED LINEN / TOWELS ARE PROVIDED DURING GP. IT MAY BE PROVIDED AT AN EXTRA COST FOR OVERSEAS / INTERSTATE GUESTS IF POSSIBLE.
Sorry but NO PETS are allowed. Also if you are a smoker, please smoke outside.
We have a strict NO PARTY policy and only the number of people booked can stay, otherwise guests will be required to leave immediately.