This immaculate large family home is located within a few minutes walkk to the beach, with amazing views of the Western Port Bay out to Shoreham and Balnarring from both the upstairs and downstairs decks.
Spacious and comfortable, Cowes on the Bay can easily accomodate 2 families. With two living areas extending onto North facing, protected sunny balconies. The yard is kid friendly, fully fenced and can securely accommodate a boat as well as several vehicles.
Entering at ground levell, the beautifully polished floorboard stairs take you up to an open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area- catch your breath, the living area enjoys thestunning views out accross the bay, and the stacker doors (with retractable fly screens) completly open out to the large timber deck with outdoor wicker setting and a Webber Q
Relax with a glass of bubbles and enjoy the serenity and the water views
For those of you who are motorbike enthusiasts, there is an events bus stop accross the road on the corner. Perfect for easy access to the circut
Enjoy a stroll along the beach all the way into Cowes, approximately 2km. Close to Coles and Woolworths and all the offerings of Cowes main shopping strip.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 4, sleeps 8-10
BED 1: 1x Queen
BED 2: 1x Queen
BED 3: 2x Single Beds
BED 4: 2x Single Beds
TOTAL BATHROOMS 3
- Fabulous water views from the living entertainment areas upstairs and Cafe style blinds
- 2 Bedrooms upstairs and 2 bedrooms downstairs
- Full Kitchen (with Pod coffee machine) and Laundry facilities
- Beer Fridge
- TV's x2 / DVD Player / iPod Docking Station and Speakers / Digital Radio
- Air Conditioning, Wood Heater and Heating
- Kids are taken care of with a second living area or kids zone with lounge and TV. The glass sliding door opens out to the downstairs deck with an outdoor setting, lounge bed and Table Tennis Table
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided for $35 a head
- No Schoolies please
4 Car Spaces
Church Street location