Thanks for looking and welcome to Charm Heaven @ Phillip Island.
This cosy holiday home is located at the end of a no through road making it a quiet setting, just 5 minutes drive to Cowes centre, 3 minutes to the Cowes Boat Ramp, 10 minutes to Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit, and 12 minutes to Penguin Parade.
The home is clean and tidy with flat TV, DVD, an Audio system, books and games, high chair and some toys.
Complete with 3 large bedrooms, a good size kitchen with an open plan north facing dining & spacious living area. Ceiling fans, new wood heater and split air-conditioning system.
The kitchen is fully self-contained with gas cooking & oven, toaster, electric grill, coffee filter machine and a microwave.
Enjoy the day on the spacious rear north facing under cover decking, perfect for entertaining family and friends.
Easy access through to the rear large yard with large driveway perfect for extra parking or boat trailer.
There are 3 bed rooms.
Bed 1: 1 queen bed – Sleeps 2.
Bed 2: 1 double bed, 2 single beds – Sleeps 4.
Bed 3: 2 single beds – Sleeps 2.
There is one bathroom and a laundry with washing machine, iron and ironing board.
All beds are equipped with pillows, doonas (quilts) and doona covers.
Guests are required to provide their own linens unless otherwise arranged.
Linen Hire Charges: $30 per Queen/double bed and $15 per single bed. Charges apply per stay.
All linens hire will include fitted sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, hand towels & bathmats.
**Long Weekends (Labor Day/Easter) min 3 nights**
**Pets Outside Only** A large dog house is available outside.
- Numerous Beautiful Beaches and Surf Beaches around the Island, Cape Woolamai surf beach, Smith Beaches.
- 3' to Cowes Boat Ramp
- 5' to Cowes Centre, Shops, Restaurants, Coles, Woolworths, Aldi, Cowes Jetty.
- 7' to Phillip Island Wildlife Partk.
- 9' to Phillip Island Vineyard & Winery.
- 10' to Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit.
- 10' to A Maze 'N Things,
- 10' to Koala Conservation Centre
- 12' to Penguin Parade
- 14' to Nobbies Centre
- Exploring the picturesque of nature: Shipwreck SS Speke, Cape Woolamai, Nobbies Centre, Pyramid Rock,
- Phillip Island Helicopters.
- National Vietnam Veterans Museum.
- Phillip Island Chocolate Factory.
- Churchill Island Heritage Farm.
- Rhyll Trout and Bush Tucker Farm.
- Feeding the pelicans at San Remo (12pm daily).
- Don't forget your fishing rods and reels.