Thanks for looking and welcome to Charm Heaven @ Phillip Island.
This cosy holiday home is located at the end of a no through road making it a quiet setting, just 5 minutes drive to Cowes centre, near Cowes Boat Ramp, 10 minutes drive to Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit, and 12 minutes drive to Penguin Parade.
The home is clean and tidy with flat TV, DVD, books and games, baby high chair and some toys. There is also an Audio system with a Stereo 3.5mm Jack ready to connect to your phone or ipod. A large dog house is also available.
This holiday house is completed with 3 large bedrooms, a good size kitchen with an open plan north facing dining & spacious living area. You can enjoy your holidays in comfort with the ceiling fans, wood heater and a split air-conditioning system in our big living area, connecting to the under cover decking with a great view to our large back yard - perfect for entertaining family and friends.
The kitchen is fully self-contained with gas cooking & oven, fridge, toaster, electric grill, coffee filter machine and a microwave.
Easy access through to the rear large back yard with a clear driveway perfect for extra parking or boat trailer. If you love fishing, we are willing to give you some tips. Snapper, king George whiting, flatheads, gummy sharks, salmons, calamari.... are abundant around the Island.
There are 3 bed rooms which can sleep up to 8/9 people standard price for 6 people:
Bed Room No.1: 1 queen bed – Sleeps 2. A king size wool quilt with quilt cover is provided.
Bed Room No.2: 1 double bed – Sleeps 2. A king size wool quilt with quilt cover is provided.
Bed Room No.3: 2 single beds – Sleeps 2. 2 Sing size wool quilts and quilt covers are provided.
there are also 2/3 extra single beds – Please contact us.
There is one bathroom, one toilet and a laundry with washing machine, iron and ironing board.
All beds are equipped with pillows, quilts and quilt covers.
Guests are required to provide their own linens unless otherwise arranged.
Linen Hire Charges: $25 per Queen/double bed and $15 per single bed. Charges apply per stay.
All linens hire will include fitted sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, hand towels & bathmats.
Long Weekends Labor Day/Easter, ... min 3 nights
Pets Outside Only A large dog house is available outside.
Final payment is required at least 14 days before arrival date.
Prices based on 6 persons. Extra charge will be applied per extra person per stay.
- Numerous Beautiful Beaches and Surf Beaches around the Island, Cape Woolamai surf beach, Smith Beaches.
- 2' to Cowes Boat Ramp
- 5' to Cowes Centre, Shops, Restaurants, Coles, Woolworths, Aldi, Cowes Jetty.
- 7' to Phillip Island Wildlife Partk.
- 9' to Phillip Island Vineyard & Winery.
- 10' to Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit.
- 10' to A Maze 'N Things,
- 10' to Koala Conservation Centre
- 12' to Penguin Parade
- 14' to Nobbies Centre
- Exploring the picturesque of nature: Shipwreck SS Speke, Cape Woolamai, Nobbies Centre, Pyramid Rock,
- Phillip Island Helicopters.
- National Vietnam Veterans Museum.
- Phillip Island Chocolate Factory.
- Churchill Island Heritage Farm.
- Rhyll Trout and Bush Tucker Farm.
- Feeding the pelicans at San Remo 12pm daily.
- Don't forget your fishing rods and reels. We can give you some tips