Newly updated window furnishings, couch and pictures. A wonderful large two bedroom unit in Cowes, with plenty of room. Relax and enjoy your holiday in comfort and style with everything you need for a great time, with the beach, town and tourist attractions all close by.
More details below the guest reviews.
THE FOLLOWING ARE SOME REVIEWS FROM OUR GUEST BOOK
"Amazing place, thank you for a wonderful stay in your very spacious unit. It had everything we needed, close to everything and super clean. We will be back Dale. 24/4/18
" Thank you to Dalia and Curtis for letting our little family stay in your beautiful unit. It was very convenient as it is in a fantastic location. Thank you and we will be back." Justin, Stephanie and girls. 22/4/18
"What a wonderful stay we had and what a terrific place this is Thank you. We'll definitely be back." Pat and Helen. 12/3/18
"We were here for a family event and had a very comfortable stay. Very impressed by the amount of space this unit provided.The location was perfect. Dalia was very helpful on our arrival." Kay, Ian and Shirley. 10/11/17
" Thank you for giving us the opportunity to spend our fun filled holidays in your beautiful home. We really enjoyed our stay. Your house is very comfy, neat and clean. We will surely visit again". Asma 1/9/17
" It felt like home for the few days we were here. Everything we needed was already here - even suited for those with disabilities.Immaculate presentation and quite a homely feel. I especially loved the large that was greatly appreciated No changes needed for this divine accommodation " Sarah and Lana 24/4/17
- approx. 3 mins. easy walk to the lovely Cowes beach. A quick 1min. drive to the heart of town with all the restaurants, shops and cafes. Walk or drive, the choice is yours.
- Very close to all tourist attractions. Only a short walk away there is a great playground for the kids, skate ramp, footy oval and tennis courts. Golf course, gym and ten pin bowling are also close by.
- ideal for a family, group of adults max. 4 or a couple. Only 4 units on the block.
- single lock up garage with an extra floor padlock,for safety and security.Parking in front of the unit and on the nature strip
- two lovely, relaxing outdoor entertaining areas in the front and back with settings. Backyard is partially sheltered with a gas barbecue and has an Asian style garden with statues, temple and bamboo potted plants or you can sit in the front area and watch the world go by
- stylish furniture throughout with new window furnishings
- large main bedroom has a modern queen bed.Second bedroom has 2 single beds and fold out bed, suitable for a small child
- spacious separate meals area with elegant marble table which sits 6 with ease
- large bathroom with separate deep bath, which is great for relaxing or bathing the kids, bubbles provided.
- well equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, oven,coffee machine, toaster etc.
- living area has 2 comfy fabric couches, TV, radio, Ipod and dvd dock, DVD's, books, games
- large open hallway entry
- laundry with washing machine and ironing facilities
- split system air con / heater to keep you cool during the heat and warm in the cold weather. Also electric blankets, extra doonas and blankets
N.B. BYO TOWELS, BATH MAT, BED SHEETS - TOP AND BOTTOM, PILLOW CASES. BED LINEN / TOWELS ARE PROVIDED DURING GP. ALSO MAY BE PROVIDED AT AN EXTRA COST FOR OVERSEAS / INTERSTATE GUESTS IF POSSIBLE.
Sorry but NO PETS are allowed. Also if you are a smoker, please smoke outside.
We have a strict NO PARTY policy and only the number of people booked can stay, otherwise guests will be required to leave immediately.