Who needs a beach house when you can book 37ripple@inverloch beach. This fantastic property offers modern, comfortable and convenient self-contained holiday accommodation. Right next to the best beaches and Towns that Gippsland has to offer.
37ripple is fully furnished with a newly renovated modern interior. It comfortably sleeps 7 with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 light filled living areas and a large secure yard. This house is ideal for couples or families looking to unwind and relax in the beautiful beachside town of Inverloch.
Conveniently located, the house is just 250m from the beach, 450m from the Inverloch Life Saving Club and an easy 20 minute walk to the town centre which offers 2 pubs, cafe's, restaurants,close to RACV Club weekend markets and parks. The property is in a leafy tree-lined street adjacent to parkland with abundant bird life and possible koala sightings. Quiet paths suitable for easy walks and bike-riding lead to the beach, local play grounds and magnificent look out points of the coastline.
This single-storey house has been recently modernised, is light and practical, with everything you need for an easy and pleasurable holiday. There are two bedrooms each with double beds and a double bunk in the third bedroom. It has a large modern kitchen, two open plan living areas and two bathrooms. Bathroom 1 is an ensuite to the master bedroom comprising a shower, sink and toilet and bathroom 2 includes a shower, full bathtub, sink and separate toilet.
For your indoor comfort and entertainment there are 2 flat screen TVs, each with DVDs and 1 split system air conditioner/heater in the family room, plus a wall heater in the master bedroom.
The kitchen has been recently updated with a new European oven/cooktop, and includes a dishwasher, microwave, family-sized fridge/freezer, in addition to all the necessary cookware, dinnerware, cutlery, drinking glasses, wine glasses and serving platters.
There is an outdoor setting for 8 and a modern under cover BBQ area in the large north-facing grassed backyard which is fully fenced for privacy, and secure for children and pets to play
A single lock-up garage and driveway provides off street parking for 2 cars.
House sleeps up to 7 people
Bedroom 1 - 1 x Queen bed, with walk-in-robe and ensuite
Bedroom 2 - 1 x Double bed
Bedroom 3 - 1 x Double Bunk bed 1 x Double and 1 x single bed above
Provided for Your Convenience.
Doonas with covers, pillows with covers and mattress protectors.
Tea, coffee, sugar, salt, pepper, cooking oil, Glad wrap, Alfoil and baking paper.
Dishwashing detergent, washing machine detergent, Cleaning needs.
Soap, toilet paper, paper towels and tissues.
What You Need to Bring With You:
Please supply your own linen sheets, pillow cases, face washers, bath and beach towels and bath mats.
• Air Conditioning/Heating and ceiling fan in Family Room
• Heating in Master Bedroom
• Child's high chair
• DVD player x 2
• Free Fixed Line Internet, installed shortly
• Free Wi Fi, installed shortly
• Microwave Oven
• Toaster and Kettle
• Outdoor BBQ
• Boogie Boards x 2
• Table Tennis Table
• Clothes Line and Pegs
• Parking for 2 cars off street 1 lock-up garage
• Pet friendly - secure yard, well behaved pets allowed inside except for bedrooms
• Stereo/Blue tooth EU speaker for listening to your own music
• Laundry with washing machine and dryer
• Iron and ironing board
• The house is available for holiday rental all year round
• Minimum 3 night stay on long weekends
• Minimum 4 night stay at Easter 2016 and Melbourne Cup weekend 2016
• Last minute discounts do not apply during school holidays/long weekends/public holidays.
• Cleaning service is charged at $100 if required or give the place a good clean and save this cost
• A refundable bond applies to all bookings
• This is a non-smoking house
NOTE - We respect our neighbours so no loud music or noisy parties please.