Brindabella Beach House is a modern four bedroom holiday house sleeping 12 people in four bedrooms. There are large living areas - indoor and outdoor, and all conveniences. Great for two families All you need to bring is your linen and towels; there are pillows and doonas provided. All of this is a pleasant ten minute stroll from the surf beach.
We have called the house Brindabella; "Brindy brindy" was an aboriginal term meaning water running over rocks and bella was presumably added by the Europeans as in "bella vista". Seems appropriate for a house on a beautiful rocky coastline
What is there?
Large, quality accommodation at very competitive tariffs
2 Double Queen bedrooms, main with ensuite and WIR
2 bunk rooms, each sleeping 4 in 2 sets of double bunks
Fully equipped kitchen with Oven, Cooktop, Microwave, Dishwasher, DeLonghi coffee machine, Kettle, Toaster & Filtered water
Two large decks with tables, chairs and umbrellas - the "morning deck" to catch morning sun, and the "evening deck" for later in the day
2 HD Digital Televisions & 2 DVD Players
Hifi in lounge with iPhone connectivity
Selection of CDs and bring your own
Pleasant garden setting
Large Gas BBQ on deck adjacent to kitchen/family room
Parking for two cars with off-street room for a trailer or boat - and plenty of overflow space in the empty block across from our driveway
• Please remember that this is our holiday house; please look after it for us and leave it in a reasonable state for the cleaners, with dishes washed and put away. Please clean the oven. and BBQ if you have used them.
• Please ensure that the umbrellas on both of the decks are furled when you leave; we have high winds at times which can destroy the umbrellas if they are left up.
• If there are any breakages please let us know so that we can replenish before the next tenants.
• Please note that Regatta Place is strictly a non-smoking house. You are welcome to smoke outside as long as butts are disposed of appropriately.
• Please ensure that you place your own linen on the doonas and pillows on the beds. This will keep the beds hygienic and clean for the next guests.
• Please place the rubbish bin outside the gate on Tuesday night, ready for collection on Wednesday morning. If you leave earlier, please put the bin out when you leave. The recycling bin also needs to go out every second week - see the calendar on the fridge.
• Please do NOT leave fish heads/guts in the bin if you are leaving on a Sunday; by Wednesday morning the bin is disgusting Please take fishing remains and dispose of elsewhere.
• And please remember the neighbours - they have young children, so no loud music or excessive noise late at night please