Situated on "The Bluff" just a few minutes drive from Inverloch, Eyrie by the Inlet are ultra modern country retreat villas, only two villas on 2 acres, close to Inverloch's beaches and attractions. It is the perfect place to base yourself away from the hustle and bustle of a busy coastal town, in a quality peaceful environment.
The villas are a modern design, with two main bedrooms, each with their own ensuite. A shared spa bath can be accessed from each ensuite. A beautiful setting, peaceful surrounds and the quiet of a country setting await you, upon your arrival. The spabath, BBQ on the deck and tennis court for your energetic moments will ensure your stay here is perfectly relaxing.
The setting around you is that of natural native bush. The dam close by paddock will also be alive with a variety of ducks and various other birds, having a drink and play especially in the warmer months. Don't forget to say "Hi" to "Goosey", our resident goose that lives on the pond. She loves bread!! Feed her as much as you want!
Eyrie by the Inlet is less than 3 minutes drive to Inverloch and it's beaches. The Prom, Phillip Island and Cape Patterson are all less than 40 minutes drive away.
Things to note..
- The rate is for 2 people, there are extra costs for additional guests. (there will bed extra charges if additional rooms, other than those requested, are used)
- We are happy to provide a discount for stays outside peak and holiday periods for longer stays. Please ask in the inquirer comments
- There is plenty of acreage and forest and bushland to explore. There are tracks so bring good hiking shoes. Remember The Prom is a short drive away!
- Eyrie by the Inlet uses tank water throughout the property (filtered)
- The villas have 2 double bedrooms with queen beds. Each has it's own ensuite and there is a spabath room that can be accessed by both ensuites.
- Linen and towels provided
- All crockery, cutlery, toaster ect is provided
- We have a basic pantry with staples, spices, oil etc for you to use
- DVD Player with LCD TV, Digital TV Reception on all channels
- Please note we have a Non-smoking house
- Telstra and Optus mobile service is available
- Plenty of room to relax on our expansive deck area, BBQ and outdoor seating
- Dishwasher, washing machine and drier are all available for you
- Fridge, microwave and coffee machine are supplied for your convenience
- We are child friendly! There is a port-a-cot and highchair for you should you need it
- There is a Tennis court onsite with balls and racquets provided
Things to do while you are here..
- Relax on the deck during the day
- Relax under a perfectly clear starry night that only the country can provide
- Play tennis!
- Explore Inverloch and it's beautiful beaches and attractions
- Visit Wilsons Prom, its a comfortable 40 minutes drive
- Cape Patterson and Bunurong Marine and Coastal Park are really close, about 5 minutes from Inverloch
- Venus Bay & Walkerville Beaches are about 20 minutes drive
- Plenty of Wineries close by
- Southern Gippsland and Baw Baw Wine Trails including the Tourist Railway are nearby
- Historic Coal Creek Heritage at Korumburra is a short 15 minute drive