Renovated, Old World Charm and close to the patrolled surf beach
This beautifully renovated Edwardian three-bedroom home is perfect or your next family weekend or quiet coastal getaway. Retaining many period features, and tastefully updated, the house can sleep six guests comfortably and has a fully-fenced rear yard to allow you to bring your pets please see Pet-Stay terms below.
Located just a short walk to local cafes, surf beach and the beautiful Inverloch dog beach – Veronica Street is your ticket to a relaxed and low fuss weekend away.
• a large deck area with outdoor setting
• split heating and cooling system
• ceiling fans
• washing machine
• T.V, DVD
• quality furnishings
The property’s three separate bedrooms, include two queen size beds and two king size singles and can sleep up to six guests comfortably.
The cosy lounge room, outdoor deck and well-appointed kitchen are perfect for relaxing at home and a stroll along the foreshore takes you to downtown Inverloch, and all it has to offer, including great coffee, restaurants and cafes, and of course, the famous Inverloch Esplanade Hotel with a courtesy bus for the trip home.
Family-friendly fun includes a fantastic playground at Rainbow Park only minutes from the main street, safe and patrolled beaches, and of course an abundance of wildlife and natural beauty. Or take the kids for an afternoon at Dinosaur Dreaming, and let them learn about the area’s prehistoric history.
Inverloch is your gateway to all that Bass Coast can offer, from beachcombing along the beautiful sandy expanses of Venus Bay, to exploring Anderson Inlet and the splendour of Bunurong Marine National Park. Venture further afield and you can take a trip to the majestic Wilsons Promontory or visit the Penguin Parade at Phillip Island.
Whatever your pleasure, whatever you feel like, you will be able to find it all in and around Inverloch, and few nights of staying at Veronica Street, will have you relaxed refreshed and ready to go
Please find below some information that will help make your stay even more enjoyable.
When you stay:
• Check in time is 2pm. Please check out by 10am on the day of departure.
• Please bring you own linen. Doonas and pillows are provided, however, please bring your own doona and pillow cases linen hire is available at nearby Wonthaggi, if you are travelling without.
• The back yard is fully fenced and secure for young children and dogs, please see Pet-Stay terms
• There is off-street parking.
• The beach is less than 600 metres away
Of course, we are really keen to ensure you get the best out of your stay, so please feel free to send any enquires or questions via HomeAway, and we’ll get right back to you
Veronica St, Inverloch, absolutely loves animals and welcomes guests travelling with their furry companions.
Your dog will enjoy a securely fenced backyard to run around and play, chase a ball, laze in the sun and take in the fresh air. Alternatively, take your dog for a walk along the beach for more information regarding local council designated ‘off leash’ areas, including a dog beach, click here. [LINK .
Furry friends are more than welcome inside the house as long as they are a small-medium breed, house-trained, well-behaved & adhere to our Pet-Stay Terms.
The backyard is fully fenced to give you peace of mind if leaving your pets outside. However, the house is weatherboard and there may be small gaps under the house. It is recommended that small dogs such as Chihuahuas be supervised at all times.
Water & food bowls are not provided so please ensure you bring them along, including their own bedding for them to sleep on.
Owners are asked to follow a few simple guidelines to ensure a happy stay:
• No more than two dogs staying at any one time.
• Pets must be house-trained and non-aggressive or destructive.
• Only small-medium breeds are permitted inside, large breeds must remain outside at all times. Under special circumstances we can discuss this option with you.
• We do not permit dogs that scratch to get in or out.
• Furry friends must be in good health, clean, well-groomed and free from fleas & ticks.
• No pets are permitted to toilet inside the house under any circumstance. Owners must clean up ‘deposits’ around the house area and dispose of them thoughtfully. Note: droppings should be bagged and placed in appropriate bins.
• Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time, this includes the beds and lounge – please respect future guests, our furniture and our cleaning task.
• No linen or bedding belonging to the property to be used as pet bedding.
• Pets are not to be left alone inside the house at any time. You must advise us if you intend to leave the property and want to leave your furry friend outside whilst you are away. We will not be held liable for any incident that may occur whilst your pets is left unattended on the property.
• Please do not allow your pet to chase, catch or disturb native wildlife.
• The owner reserves the right to ask any guest with a pet to leave immediately if the above terms are not followed.
By making a booking at Veronica St, Inverloch, you are agreeing to our Pet-Stay Terms as stated above.
Please note excess cleaning resulting from not adhering to the Pet-Stay Policy. You will be held accountable for the full cost to replace/or repair any damage resulting from your pet’s stay, and an invoice will be sent to your registered email address.