Summer or Winter, Villa Rouge is the perfect destination for your next get away. Sit by the large fire place in winter and enjoy the short stroll to the beach. This large welcoming home is beautifully decorated and the ideal accommodation for 2 families with children, with two separate living zones.
Villa Rouge is located a short stroll to a fabulous family friendly beach at the gateway to the beautiful protected waters of Anderson Inlet. The flat waters of this family friendly beach are perfect for kids swimming, skim boarding, kayaking and paddle boarding.
Villa Rouge offers an exceptionally large main open plan living with large OFP / dining room (dining table seats 10) and newly renovated kitchen (5 bar stools on the island bench). The cathedral ceiling and exposed beams create an even more spacious feel, and the fireplace makes this the perfect home for all seasons.
Off the main living space is one of the queen bedrooms and one of the bunk rooms (sleeping 4) and the main bathroom, with access to the decked outdoor shower area. The second queen bedroom and ensuit are above the rumpus / 2nd bunk room (sleeping 3 smaller children or 2 older children in built-in bunks (see picture). Note there is a door at the base of the stairs and the stairs turn half way up to make it safer for smaller children.
Both living spaces have flat screen TV's and DVD players, the 2nd bunk room has a TV and DVD player, and the upstairs master bedroom has a TV.
This delightful beach home is set well back off the street, and is accessible via a well manicured private drive way. There is off street parking for 3+ cars (plenty of room for a boat), and a fully (high) fenced back yard. The spacious deck, large outdoor table (seating 10) and large BBQ make the summer afternoons magnificent.
There is a full height basketball ring at the end of the long paved drive, so don't forget to pack the kids basketballs and scooters!
The two private outdoor showers at the side of the house are accessible just off the front porch, making it easy to wash off after a day at the beach. The decked outdoor shower area has a door directly into the laundry, which leads into the bathroom.
* Four bedrooms: 2 x queen rooms and 2 x bunk rooms - both with TV's & DVD's
* Large open plan living (OFP) / dining (dining table seating 10) - Flat screen TV & DVD
* The 2nd bunk room is also the rumpus room - TV & DVD
* Two bathrooms - main bathroom plus ensuit
* Off Street parking for 3+ cars (room for a boat)
* Large back deck and outdoor table (seating 10)
* Fully (high) fenced back yard
* 2 private outdoor showers on decking
* Reverse cycle heating/cooling
* Washing machine and dryer
* Highchair and porta cot
Linen and towel packs are provided for both queen beds and the lower 2 single bunk beds. Linen and towel packs include complete bed linen, a bath towel and face washer per person, bath mats and hand towels.
* Doonas, pillows and blankets are supplied for all beds.
Additional single bed linen packs are available to hire for $15/bed.
Any additional linen hire will need to be confirmed and paid for on booking. Alternatively, you will need to bring your own linen for the additional beds.
*A security deposit of $500 may be required to secure your booking.
This will be fully refunded if there is no damage to the property/furnishings, and the house is left clean and tidy. A rubbish removal fee will be charged for any rubbish left that is not left in the bins.
Rates & Availability:
* 2 night minimum stay for standard weekends (not on long weekends)
* Long Weekends & Special Events require 3 night minimum stay
* Christmas Holidays and School holidays require 5-7 night minimum stay (7 nights is the standard minimum stay, however, we may accomodated other requests)
* Deposit: 50% on booking
* Balance due one month prior to your stay
* If you require accommodation for dates that appear booked, please contact us as the booking may only be an enquiry, and not confirmed
* If you would like to book for less than the required minimum stay, please enquire as certain dates may have flexibility
* Check-in is 3pm and check-out is 11am, unless a late check out has been agreed
Location & Local Attractions:
Inverloch is a wonderful and quite seaside resort - the perfect beach destination for the family - and only 2 hours (143 km) south-east of Melbourne.
Villa Rouge is located a short stroll to a fabulous family beach at the gateway to the beautiful protected waters of Anderson Inlet. This beach is perfect for swimming, skim boarding, kayaking and paddle boarding.
* Splendid calm beaches ideal for families and relaxation
* Surf beach for the more adventurous
* A short stroll to the wonderful shops, restaurants and cafes
* Surfing - Point Smythe is a great surfing spot!
* Wind surfing
* Sailing / Sail boarding
* Bird watching
* Jazz festival on the Labour Day long weekend where there is a street parade and bands
* Phillip Island and the penguin parade - half an hour drive
* Wilsons Prom - 45 minute drive - ideal spot for a national park day trip
* Cape Paterson - a short scenic drive
* South Gippsland - half an hour drive through the spectacular farming regions
* Wonthaggi - 12km - offers all the regional centre shopping options, services and recreation activities you will need
* Inverloch Environment Centre provides a range of brochures on the regions natural history