This charming 1880's cottage offers beautiful tranquil gardens in a country setting amongst the rolling green hills of South Gippsland, approximately 2 kms from the township of Korumburra.
There are 2 queen size bedrooms available which are separately listed as One Puggle Hill - Room A and One Puggle Hill - Room B. The cost per room per night is $80.00.
DOG friendly subject to conditions - see below
This delightful cottage offers the ambiance of 1880's charm and retains the feel of the original farmhouse, whilst offering modern facilities.
Loungeroom / TV room / Kitchen / Sunroom / Bathroom. Full access to surrounding gardens and BBQ area.
Essential Items: Towels, bed linen, soap, shampoo, conditioner, hair dryer and toilet paper.
Kitchen: Full use of the kitchen where guests can cook their own meals.
Heating & Cooling: Indoor wood fire and reverse cycle air conditioning.
Other: TV/DVD player in room.
Comprises a choice of tea, coffee, juice, eggs, bacon, muesli, toast, condiments, yogurt & fresh fruit. Please advise of any dietary requirements.
DOGS are welcome subject to conditions listed below:
1. Subject to approval of the owner, dogs are welcome at this property.
2. Dogs must be well socialised.
3. Dogs must be supervised at all times due to the farm fencing and livestock.
4. A large pen with shelter, kennel & outdoor bed is available for use.
5. House trained dogs can sleep in the laundry at night if preferred.
6. Dogs are not permitted in the living areas of the house under any circumstances.
7. Dogs chasing livestock or other animals will not be tolerated.
Supermarket / Restaurants / Pubs / Wineries / Cafes / Coal Creek Historical Town / Gooseneck Pottery / Farmers Markets / Loch Village / Inverloch / Phillip Island / Gateway to Prom country / Strzelecki Ranges.
Own car. Taxi's available.
I am happy to accommodate guests needs where possible.