Neerim Country Cottages are set on 5 acres of park like gardens with scenic rural views of green rolling hills enjoyed at each cottage verandah.
Group Lodge sleeping up to 12 people. 4 Self contained, 2 bedroom cottages for families sleeping 4-5 people. One bedroom units for couples. Booked as a group or individually.
* NO BUNK BEDS in any of the cottages.
* All bed linen and bath towels provided, please bring your own swimming towels.
* Solar heated swimming pool (available during daylight saving months).
* Private outdoor jacuzzi and sauna (Booked & charged separately).
* Tennis court (sand)
* Games room (billard table, table tennis, table soccer)
* Outdoor camp fire (wood sold separately).
* Undercover BBQ area.
* Children play area (swings, slippery slide, sand pit)
* Air conditioned heating/ cooling in all cottages. Lodge also has a wood heater.
* LED TV's, DVD, Ipod Doc, WIFI available
* Lodge has a fully self contained kitchen with a large fridge, microwave,oven and 2 gas stove tops.
* Farm animals
* Spacious grounds, fruit orchard.
* Shared laundry.
Jacuzzi/heated spa and Sauna are charged at an hourly rate. Session times 2pm - 9pm, must be booked 24hrs in advance.
All cottages are self contained, self catering.
The Lodge - 5 bedrooms (12 single beds - max 12 people, no bunk beds), full kitchen (2 gas stove tops, oven,microwave,dishwasher), 2 bathrooms, 2 toilets, large air conditioned communal room. Suitable for craft groups, family groups.
4 x Two Bedroom cottages, full kitchen, separate lounge. Beds- queen bed, 3 single beds. One of the cottages has wheelchair access to the bathroom.
2 Units - one bedroom, queen bed, kitchenette.
Groups booking the whole site are able to use the games room for conferencing.
Weekends are a 2 night minimum charge, long weekends 3 nights.
Day visitors are to be arranged before arrival, a per person charge applies. At times of full occupancy, day visitors are not allowed. If day visitors are still on the premises after 5pm, a nightly rate applies.
Check in time is from 2pm, Check out by 10am. Early check in, late check out incurs an extra charge.
NO PETS ALLOWED
No Parties, 10pm curfew.
Weekend stay of 2 nights:
20 people- Lodge, 2 cottages $1,850
25 people - Lodge, 3 cottages $2,250
30 people - Lodge, 4 cottages $2,600
34 people - Lodge, 4 cottages, 2 x 1bd units $3,000
* Toorongo falls, Glen Nayook Reserve, Loch Valley Tram way walk, Nangara Reserve
* Noojee trestle bridge
* Ada tree (300 year old mountain ash, one of Victoria's oldest trees).
* Neerim to Rokeby rail trail
* Alpine Trout Farm fishing
* Winery & Art trail
* Markets (Jindivick, Rokeby, Warragul Farmers Market)
* Mt Baw Baw alpine resort
* Laurie Collins Sculpture garden
* Gumbuya Park
We are located within 5 mins of the Neerim South township. Neerim South has the convenience of an IGA supermarket, Bakery, Jindi Pig butcher, Thai restaurant, cafes and the Neerim South Hotel. Fuel is available in Neerim South and Neerim Junction. Noojee and Jindivick are a near by 10 min drive.