Large Spacious house with three outside…
Great upstairs living space with leather…
Situated on the Esplanade, you a very…
Upstairs kitchen with oven, hotplates,…
Upstairs bathroom with bath and large…
5 bedroom house that sleeps 14 in beds as…
Downstairs kitchen with second fridge,…
Downstairs living space with second table…
Downstairs bathroom with second shower,…
Two decks to the front of the house with…
Bedrooms consist of a combinations of…
View from top Deck!
8 Seater dining table as well as 3 timber
Light filled house with plenty of windows
Stunning views. Briiliant beach house! COMFORTABLE LEATHER L SHAPE LOUNGE TO REST AND RELAX ON!!!!
Absolute beachfront and no cars can drive past you! 60 metre walk to put your feet in the sand. Safe beach for children!
This spacious beach house offers everything for the perfect seaside escape. Comprising 5 bedrooms with two kitchens,bathrooms and living areas!
Relax & enjoy captivating views of the water from the three deck areas. There are two living areas for groups or families.
Located on a quiet part of Phillip Island, all main attractions are just a short drive away.
- Shops / Cafes & Bars - Rhyll, San Remo & Cowes
- Great Retail shops in Cowes
- Pelican feeding at San remo jetty
- Helicopter rides at Newhaven
- Fairy Penguin Parade
- Family friendly Smiths Beach Surf Beach
- Chocolate Factory with chocolate making and buffet lunches
- Newhaven, Rhyll and Cowes Boat Ramps
- Grand Prix Race Track - Motor Bikes, V8 Super Cars, Classic Race Cars, Driver Training & more
- The Nobbies
- Cowes township with markets, cafes & entertainment for the whole family
- Cowes Ferry
- Koala Park, Wildlife Park & "A Maze'N Things"
- Churchill Island & market
- Galleries and wineries
- Bowling Alley, Go Carts, Gym and Mini Golf
- Wildlife walking and Bike Tracks
- Golf Course
- Water Slide
The general store is a 15 sec walk around the corner, so you can stock up on your holiday supplies without getting in the car.
Book early for peak holiday periods....
Ideal AFFORDABLE holiday rental house for 2 or 3 families or large groups.
Email Elissa for further information and cheaper prices for off peak bookings.
Schoolies bookings - Conditions apply and rates subject to date and numbers staying.
Christmas School Holidays -$2000 - $2500 per week
Grand Prix -$2500 per week
Weekends - $650 - $750 per weekend
Partial linen included in this price
- Lock up garage, new furniture, enclosed back yard, self contained, two new decks, two kitchens, two spacious bathrooms, two living areas