SOME SUMMER HOLIDAY DATES STILL AVAILABLE JANUARY 20th onwards
This stylishly updated classic Australian beach house, in a bush setting, across from the beach, accommodates up to 6 adults or 4 adults and 4 children wanting a relaxing beach holiday, or for special events on Phillip Island.Minimum booking 4 nights.
Sit on the deck listening to the waves. See and hear a wide variety of birds in the surrounding trees or marvel at the night skies. Take a short stroll through the banksias and coastal bush to the beautiful and child safe Silverleaves beach.
The Silverleaves Store and Cafe is a short walk or bike ride away. Local roads are 40kph speed limited for safe walking and riding. A shuttle service operates from the Cafe direct to the Moto GP. The Golf Course is just around the corner from the Cafe.
Just a 40 minute stroll along the beach, or a short drive, is Cowes, a lovely town with a beautiful small harbour and jetty. Take a ferry to nearby French Island, watch the dolphins, go fishing or stock up on everything you might need at the town's supermarkets, shops, cafes, restaurants, pubs, boutiques and speciality stores.
All other Phillip Island attractions are minutes away by car including spectacular surf beaches and coastal walks, koala parks, wetlands, adventure trails, wineries and the famous penguins.
- Expansive Entertainment Deck with BBQ and beautiful treed outlook and a gate to protect young children
- Open Plan Living / Dining / Kitchen
- Three bedrooms: 1 with Queen, 2 with Tri-Bunks double below / single above
- Bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
- Wood heater
- Reverse cycle aircon and heating.
- Sony LCD TV, DVD player, CD Player, digital/FM radio.
TV has HDMI and USB slots to connect a laptop or memory stick
- Open Plan entertainment room with a pool table and classic bar
- 2 single sofa beds
- Bathroom with Shower / Toilet / Laundry
Guests need to supply top/bottom sheets, pillowcases, towels, bathmat, tea towels.
Linen and towels etc are supplied for the Moto GP event only.
Linen and towels can be provided at other times for $100.
As per the Health Dept regulations, the number of occupants of a property must not exceed the maximum allowed.
OUR 'GUEST FEEDBACK':
- "The highlights of our stay were quiet beach swims in the morning at Silverleaves and surf at Woolamai in the afternoons, then evening drinks on the deck".
- "Great aspect to the place as it is so full of light".
- "We loved the quiet location, the proximity to the lovely beach, the comfortable home. We enjoyed the open plan lounge/kitchen and also we really enjoyed having the deck above the trees and the space downstairs".
- "The house was well set up and all rooms so comfortable".
- "All appliances, equipment good and everything I needed was there".
- "We would love to come back again, we shared a lovely time with our children".
- "Thanks. Wonderful place and perfect for our needs".
NO PETS The property is not fenced and is in an environmentally sensitive area
NO SMOKING INSIDE THE HOUSE