Escape to Phillip Island in this BEAUTIFUL BLUE COTTAGE. With facilities to sleep 5, the 2-bedroom and 2-bathroom layout is perfect for couples and small families. This comfortable cottage is centrally located on Phillip Island, just a 10-minute drive to the Penguin Parade and only 4-minutes to the Grand Prix track. We focus on attention to detail; guests will love the coffee pod machine and cute coastal décor. LINEN & TOWELS INCLUDED. PET FRIENDLY.
Five reasons to stay “At The Beach” ALL YEAR ROUND:
1. Selection of DVD’s, Nintendo Wii & collection of board games for a rainy day.
2. Avoid the traffic in this quiet and peaceful neighbourhood
3. Central Location to explore all of the Island’s beaches and attractions.
4. Snuggle up next to the open fire with a warm hot chocolate in Winter.
5. Within minutes of Pyramid Rock. A popular WHALE WATCHING spot
Blue weatherboard and a tin roof… this adorable cottage will help make your Phillip Island stay memorable. Sunset Strip is a quiet neighbourhood on the “surf” side of Phillip Island. Just a 15-minute walk and you’ll find yourself at SMITH'S BEACH, Phillip Island’s family friendly surf beach. Also, A Maze’N Things, Rusty Water Brewery Restaurant and the Koala Conservation Centre are all in close proximity.
Home-cooked meals are made possible in the fully-equipped kitchen. Or if you prefer, “chuck another shrimp” on the BIG BBQ on the decking. The cottage caters for longer stays; the DISHWASHER and WASHING MACHINE are available to all guests.
Fully fenced backyard is secure. FURRY FRIENDS are more than welcome here “At The Beach”, Phillip Island.