ILLAWONG LODGE BY THE SEA is situated just meters from the water edge, the Lodge sits on a beautiful natural parkland with uninterrupted inlet views to Port Albert & Wilsons Promontory. This self-catered holiday accommodation is of generous proportions: commercial size kitchen & dinning, lounge room, conference room, game room, 12 bedrooms & 5 bathrooms. The modern two-level building licensed up to 60 people is ideally suited to large gatherings of all types be it family, social club, scout/girl guides/church camps, educational facility, corporate retreat or conference centre. Established native grounds with sufficient area for most outdoor activities.
Only a leisurely 2.5 hours drive from Melbourne. Area attractions including Wilsons Promontory and Tarra Bulga Nationals Parks, Ninety Mile Beach.
10 Bedrooms each with a double bunk bed sleeps up to 40 persons
2 Dormitories each with 5 single bunk beds sleeps up to 20 persons
We have clean fitted bed sheet on each bed. Pillow/Doona are not provided as part of the tariff, if needed there is an extra $25 per person per stay
- comfortable formal living zone with modern wood fireplace;
- 11 metres bay window capturing the best of sunrise and sunset;
- large glass balustrade sea facing entertaining deck with no view barrier
- commercial size kitchen with 3 cook-tops, 3 huge fridges and ample cookery/cutlery and cooking utensils;
- 2 custom made huge tables allowing maximum people dinning together plus an extendible dinner table;
- a huge game room contains a billiard table and a table-tennis table together with board games and dart board
Downstairs: a second living room/conference room with TV, DVD player, overhead projector with 100" auto screen and white board
Nearby Attractions: Wilsons Promontory National Park; Ninety Mile Beach; Tarra bulga National Park;
8m drive to Port Albert a fishing village with its quaint old house, maritime museum and boat launching facilities;
10m drive to Yarram for shops, cafe and Woolworth
Please contact owner for booking:
A security bond applies to every booking. Any damages to the house that exceed the bond amount are to be paid by the tenant. Bond will be returned as soon as the house is returned in a clean and tidy condition with no damage.
Please note that on departure we ask our guests to clean the property, put all rubbish in the bin outside the Lodge. We provided a 2 cleaner x 3 hour departure clean free of charge. Guests will be charged for any extra hours required.