NEW, very large 28 Squares, 2 storey, metres from Esplanade and ocean, ocean views, backs on to farm, farm views, quiet court location Ozone Ct, Sunderland Bay, Phillip Is, large block of land. Situated in the exclusive section of Sunderland Bay, which is one of the most beautiful spots on Phillip Island.
NO PETS inside or outside
NO SMOKING INSIDE and NO PARTIES or LOUD MUSIC. NO SCHOOLIES
IDEAL FOR FAMILIES. CHILDREN VERY WELCOME.
From $1800 per week for up to 15 people.
Or for shorter stays, from $320 per night for 10 people and $25 per person per night for extra people. One night stays attract an additional $100 flat fee.
Minimum 2 night stays over public holidays and school holidays, minimum 3 night stays over Easter, minimum 4 night stays over Grand Prix.
BYO LINEN, unless requested extra cost
Bedrooms sleeps 15:
- Bedroom 1 = 1 queen bed upstairs, built in wardrobe
- Bedroom 2 = 2 bunks upstairs, built in wardrobe
- Bedroom 3 = Double bed and single bed replaced Tri bunk, upstairs, built in wardrobe
- Bedroom 4 = king bed,downstairs, built in wardrobe
- Bedroom 5/ rumpus room downstairs= bunk, trundle bed, king single bed, wardrobe plus couch and TV/dvd Large room
- All top bunks have safety bars
- large upstairs open plan kitchen and lounge with lounge suite and flat screen tv and DVD
- downstairs large rumpus room with lounge and flat screen tv and dvd with bunk and trundle and king single bed, board games, books.
- downstairs large games room with pool table and table tennis table, flat screen tv, stereo with IPOD docking station, fridge, bench and stools.
- kitchen contains stainless steel fridge and oven, microwave, coffee maker, dining table, crockery etc. There are 2 kitchen tables.
- 1 upstairs bathroom with bath, shower and toilet
- 1 downstairs with shower, separate room toilet
- downstairs with storage, washing machine and dryer
- clothes line outside
- 1 internal with sliding door that you can lock at top
- 1 external
- 1 with ocean views
- 1 with farm views
- outdoor furniture and bbq bbq is outside downstairs
- Large Split level heating and cooling/air conditioner unit upstairs
- portable heaters and fans
- note sea breeze provides a comfortable temperature on hot days
- well insulated home
- floor boards, except bathrooms and laundry contain tiles
- blinds and fly screens
- doonas, blankets and pillows free of charge
- linen including sheets, doona covers and towels provided on request at extra cost refer below
- can park 4 cars on property. Park additional cars on Esplanade
Location - Sunderland Bay is very central, and only a few minutes away from Cowes, Grand Prix, Smiths Beach, Koala Sanctuary, Cape Woolamai, A- MazeNThings, Penguin Parade, Chocolate factory, San Remo, and many other beaches.. Can swim, surf or go rock walking at Sunderland Bay ocean beach or inlet, or take a short drive to many other beaches on Phillip Island. Can walk from Sunderland Bay ocean beach to other beaches along the sand- if you like walking, you can walk for hours. Can fish at the inlet directly in front of the house. Can ride bikes within the quiet location near the house, and there is also a 'bike-friendly' board walk a couple of minutes bike ride from the house.
Check-in time: 2pm or as arranged.
Check-out time: 10am or as arranged.
Nightly rates - From $320 per night for up to 10 people. $25 per person per night for the 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, and 15th person. One night stay attracts an additional $100 flat fee.
Weekly rates - Flat weekly rate for up to 15 people no additional cost for 11th-15th person. From $1800 per week.
So sorry, the Stayz system can't calculate the fees accurately for our property. We need to adjust manually. I will contact you with the correct fees prior to finalisation of a booking.
Linen and towels - $10 per person if one person sleeps in two person bed this counts as 2 people
Making up beds - $5 per person if one person sleeps in two person bed this counts as 2 people
Ironing linen - $5 per person if one person sleeps in two person bed this counts as 2 people
Cleaning - $50
Bond from $300
Ideal for families or groups in particular with children, and quieter adult-only groups with the same noise levels as per groups with children. No parties and loud music. No schoolies. This is a quiet court location with lovely neighbours. Thanks so much.