Home is central to all local attractions, café's, restaurants, golf clubs, tennis clubs, sailing clubs, tourist parks, Grand Prix race track, Zoo's, etc.
Walking distant to beaches, public playground/BBQ reserve, Amaze'n'things fun park and Koala zoo park.
Around phillip island dedicated Bicycle track located within 2 mins ride.
Check out our house video, see above "VIDEO"
Search on web for other attraction under Phillip Island, Vic, Australia.
Property, in-house features and Local Attractions:
Ducted air conditioning heating/cooling for all round year comfort.
CD/DVD Player, surround sound stereo.
LCD digital TV, Foxtel TV with fox sport, movies, etc, channels., playstation games, in-house board games.
Kitchenette, with hotplate, microwave, toaster, kettle.
The yard has BBQ hut with bbq, outdoor table, chairs, fridge, outdoor annex, outdoor lighting, etc
The yard has 2.4 metre high fence and lockable gate for pets and privacy
Onsite care taker if required.
Double carport for parking.
Kids Play Park with bbq and under cover pavilion within 5 minutes walk of house.....
Grand Prix museum and race track, go-kart track, penguins and seals zoo, native wildlife zoo's, fishing charters, coal mine tourist park, koala eco park, surf and safety beaches, country markets at Cowes and Wonthaggi, bicycle tracks and tours to ride, Churchill island eco park, Ventor sailing club, golf course, ten pin bowling lanes, tennis courts, museums, art galleries, wineries.
All within 10 mins drive .........
1st December, January to 9th February minimum 7 nights booking only.
10th February to 30th November minimum 1 night booking.
EXCEPTIONS are long weekends, 3 night minimum booking
V8 Supercars events, World Super-bikes events, MotoGP events, and all special phillip island national events, 4 night minimum booking.
Enquire via stayz website for confirmation.
Conditions of booking
- A deposit of $300 (refundable bond) is required to secure all bookings, with the rental payable 14 days prior to arrival.
- A Bond of $300 is payable with the balance of every booking, which will be returned within 14 days after the departure date.
- Guest names and ages must be provided at time of making booking reservation.
- Cancellations will incur a $300 cancellation fee up to 48 hours from scheduled arrival time.
- Cancellations within 48 hours from arrival time will forfeit all monies paid.
- Whilst all doonas and pillows are provided, the advertised price does not include linen or towels. Guests will need to provide their own (can be supplied at extra cost).
-Bedding linen, towels can be rented from South Coast Laundry services on or , ( at extra cost )
- Guests are to leave the house in a cleaned and tidy condition, otherwise a cleaning fee of $150 will be deducted from the bond.
- Costs will also be deducted for any damage, missing items, excessive rubbish, or additional guests without the owner's consent.
- pets permitted on application.
- Minimum booking age is 18. Strictly no Schoolies permitted.
-House is strictly non smoking inside.
- The owner reserves the right to adjust unbooked rates, whether published or otherwise and refuse a bookings as they see fit.
Air conditioning, Parking
- Pets allowed, Non-Smoking, Eco-Friendly
- Outdoor grill
- Entertainment and Family
- Satellite/Cable, DVD player, Video library, Stereo, Parking, Video Games
- Kitchen and Dining
- Kitchen, Microwave
- Heating and Cooling
- Air conditioning, Heating