Offering spectacular, panoramic views across Anderson's Inlet, this beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom holiday home is located just a 5 minute walk from Venus Bay's pristine sandy beaches.
Nestled into the tea trees, this one acre property provides a stunning, secluded coastal getaway. The beautiful private setting and incredible views are quite unique.
This beautiful home has just been renovated throughout. Relax and enjoy everything this contemporary, spacious house has to offer. The home is truly an entertainers delight… there's a brand new luxury kitchen, 2 huge decks and a large undercover BBQ and dining 'outdoor room', allowing for comfortable outdoor entertaining in all weather conditions, whilst still enjoying magnificent views.
The one acre block has a 400m2 flat grassed area - perfect for the kids to run and play and kick a ball. The rest of the block has wonderful pathways that twist and turn through the trees providing many adventures and places to explore. See if you can find the hidden herb garden too
Located in an impressive elevated position in the First Estate, the property is within walking distance to the beach 500m and shops 1km.
DOG FRIENDLY - We allow well behaved, house trained dogs. Please advise if bringing pets when booking. Note our fence line is not fully dog-proof - please let me know if you need further details.
FULL LINEN SERVICE PROVIDED inclusive in the nightly rate. Fresh bed linen, bath towels, hand towels, bathmats and tea towels are all included.
ABOUT THE HOUSE....
Open the bifold doors and relax on the entertaining decks, taking in the beautiful sunrises from this elevated position. In winter, curl up next to the fire with a good book and glass of wine, while the children explore the secret pathways that weave throughout the garden.
This comfortable 3 bedroom home comprises:
- a large open plan living, dining and kitchen area, all with views over the Inlet
- a huge, brand new luxury kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops and all new appliances, including a double french door fridge/freezer, 2 ovens and full size dishwasher. Fully equipped and offering ample storage, this beautifully designed kitchen will be a pleasure to cook in.
- 8 seater indoor dining table
- wood burning fireplace and reverse cycle air-conditioner
- master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and separate toilet
- two additional bedrooms
- a house bathroom with shower, bath, and toilet
- separate laundry facilities
- a magnificent undercover outdoor BBQ and 8 seater dining area which also features an outdoor bar fridge and outdoor esky sunken into the deck so you can entertain in style and comfort.
The accommodation includes:
Bedroom 1: Queen bed
Bedroom 2: Queen bed
Bedroom 3: Bunk bed double base with single bed above with an additional single mattress underneath.
The house features:
- NBN fast broadband connection available FREE to guests via wireless network
- LG LCD Smart TV in the living room with free to air TV, catch up TV and popular apps such as YouTube
- Digital video recorder, Blue Ray and DVD all connected to the LCD TV
- Yamaha Bluetooth, radio and CD system in the living room
- The living area and kitchen areas also include a state of the art SONOS speaker system for your enjoyment.
Off-street parking is available for 2 vehicles.
The house features rainwater tanks and solar power.
VENUS BAY AND THE SURROUNDING AREAS.....
Venus Bay, a small coastal town located 165km from Melbourne, is one of Victoria's best kept holiday secrets.
The town is nestled into the sand dunes on a narrow peninsula of land bordered on one side by the ocean beaches of Bass Strait and on the other by the calm waters of Anderson Inlet.
The golden sandy beaches stretch for 22km and include 5 magnificent surf beaches. The beach is patrolled by surf lifesavers during the summer months. The huge beaches are great for surfing, ocean fishing, swimming, walking, windsurfing, body surfing and beachcombing.
Explore the rugged natural beauty of Venus Bay with a bushwalk in Cape Liptrap Coastal Park to spot the wildlife and admire the striking scenery. Visit Cape Liptrap Lighthouse or try some of the boating experiences.
The Tarwin River flows into Venus Bay providing a tidal river which is perfect for river and estuary fishing. Fishing platforms along the bank provide excellent access to the river for anglers. Alternatively, cycle the bike path from Venus Bay to Tarwin Lower or just stroll along the boardwalk which follows Tarwin River.
Anderson's Inlet is the state's longest sand spit. Stroll along the 2km walking path, discover the rich bird life in the wetlands and mangroves or try fishing in the Inlet's sheltered waters.
Venus Bay is also central to many natural attractions in the South Gippsland area, situated midway between Wilsons Promontory National Park and Philip Island.
Venus Bay has a general store, several cafes/takeaway's and a number of speciality shops.
PLEASE NOTE: A security deposit bond may be payable.