Undoubtedly the most prestigious residence in Venus Bay is now available for holiday rental for the first time. This 32 square executive property is positioned over 5 split levels with stunning views that will simply take your breath away.
• Large Deck with stunning panoramic views overlooking Andersons Inlet and vast farmland.
• 3 double bedrooms; large master with king bed, built in robes, ensuite and your own private balcony.
• Queen sized second and third bedrooms, both with built in robes.
• Modern, very large double vanity bathroom with shower and bath.
• High quality Sheridan linen & towels.
• Large open plan living/dining areas with floor to ceiling windows and bi-fold access to viewing deck.
• Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel Miele appliances incl dishwasher.
• Refrigerator with water filter and icemaker.
• Nespresso Coffee Machine
• Gas BBQ
• CD player (with iPod connection)
• LCD Flat screen TV
• 2 x Reverse cycle air conditioners
• Open fireplace
• Electric Blankets & heaters for all bedrooms
• Fully equipped laundry
• Ironing facilities
• Family Room
• Books, magazines, games,
• Short walk to the shopping strip and Venus Bay's pristine beach No. 1.
This property is able to accommodate a couple (2 guests) at a reduced rate. Please contact us for a quote for your desired stay.
Due to the modern design of this property, the main staircase has a few exposed stairs and therefore not suitable for young children under 5.
Views on Venus is an exclusive holiday destination - only the people who are nominated in the application are permitted to stay. Parties, functions, gatherings, schoolies/teenagers, excess of 6 guests, poor behaviour, late noise, smoking and pets are not permitted under any circumstances
A $1000 bond is applicable to this property.
Local Attractions & Activities
• Enjoy the pristine white sand of the 5 superb surf beaches patrolled by surf lifesavers in the summer months.
• Safe, sheltered beaches ideal for families and swimming at nearby Doyle’s Beach, Andersons Inlet.
• Venus Bay township with two licensed cafés, a general store, hairdresser, take-away’s and many more. Meet the locals!
• Visit the local country pub at Tarwin Lower: A free courtesy bus will to take you there, and bring you home! Just ring the pub to let them know when you are ready. This service operates 7 days a week between December and the end of February and Friday /Saturday nights.
• If being pampered is your thing then look no further than the Venus Bay Day Spa. Here you can book a massage, aromatherapy spa bath, infrared sauna.
• Farmers Market every Wednesday in January in Venus Bay (and other holiday periods) and other seasonal local markets (including Tarwin Lower) ?
• We have a Bicycle Track between Venus Bay and Tarwin Lower that runs along the River Bank - plenty to see along the way.
• The Tarwin River flows into the inlet and there you will find purpose-built fishing platforms to suit all ages and physical abilities. It is Victoria's most productive estuary perch water. Visit World of Fishing (Venus Bay township) to assist you with all your needs including Tide Charts and Fishing Licences.
• Inverloch Farmers market is conducted on the second Sunday of each month throughout the year. All the produce at the market is produced by the stall holder and is from the local Gippsland region.
Guest Review - October 2012
We had a great time and the house is really beautiful. And so well fitted out. We had everything we needed and more. I don’t think I’ve ever stayed in a property with such a well fitted out kitchen.