This fully self-contained cottage provides a very comfortable stay at beautiful Venus Bay.
With open plan living, dining and kitchen.
Floating floor boards through out and floor tiles to kitchen, bathroom and laundry.
Very comfortable stay with features such as large HD TV, split system air-conditioner and under cover outdoor decking area.
Walking distance to beach and only 5 minutes drive to Anderson Inlet and Tarwin Lower river. Very clean and located on a big allotment with plenty of room to park your boat.
- Open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area.
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave,
ceramic hotplate, wall oven large fridge and
- Full bath with shower; also extra outdoor
- Large HD TV with DVD/CD player and DVD's
- High chair and porta-cot
- Separate laundry with washing machine
- Undercover outdoor area
- 2 Bedrooms: first with queen size bed and second bedroom with trio bank one double and one
single plus single fold up bed.
- Split system air-conditioner
- guests need to provide own linen
A coastal hideaway, only 165km from Melbourne, featuring 22kms of magnificent sandy surf beach. Venus Bay has five superb surf beaches with fine golden sand and the state's longest sand spit at Anderson Inlet. With the choice of surf, river and estuary fishing long days can be spent enjoying these recreational pursuits.