Welcome to our Holiday home.
We hope that you find Serenity at Venus Bay the ideal place to relax and get away from the busyness of city life. The fresh air, tranquility, natural beauty and kilometres of pristine beach start recharging your batteries straight away.
Our holiday home is a 13 minutes walk or a 1 minute drive to a pristine surf beach. The yards are fully fenced and child friendly.
The home is decked out with what we like for our holidays to increase your ability to unwind.
- Recently fully renovated inside and out
- Split System air conditioners
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven, microwave, dishwasher, coffee pod machine, rice cooker and a number of other appliances.
- Ensuite and TV in the master bedroom
- Main bathroom with shower and bath.
- 4 Burner Hooded BBQ
- Living and most sleeping areas are separate so that someone can sleep in while the others are awake.
- Located in a cul-de-sac on a quiet street perfect for kids to ride bikes.
- Washing machine and dryer
- 1 minute drive or a 13 min walk to beach
- Front and rear decks to enjoy the serenity
- TV, DVD player, iPod docking station
- Garage games room with Table Tennis table, Hookey and Quoits great for rainy weather
- Built in robes so you don't have to live out of your suitcase
- Great layout for a family holidaying with grandparents or two young families together
Very child friendly:
- Stairwell has self closing full doors so no need for toddler stair gates
- Oven is up high
- No bunks to fall out of
- Bamboo/Tiled floors throughout no carpet so easy to clean up messes
- High chair
- Children’s toys and games
- Fenced in large rear deck
- Children’s DVDs
Extras for you, so you don't have to pack everything.
- Beach buckets and spades
- Board Games
- A selection of DVDs and books
- Esky & drinks cooler
- 2x Boogie boards
- 2x Bikes suitable for 3-5yo and 6-8yo
- Ground floor - QB Master with ensuite, Main Bathroom, Bedroom with 2 single beds, toilet, Laundry. AND room with 2xSBs and built in robes.
-1st floor - Bedroom with QB, Kitchen/Meals, Family room, front and rear decks
-You will need to bring a fitted sheet, top sheet, pillow case, towels and floor mats. We provide a doona in a doona case, pillows and tea towels only.
-The bed linen can be provided and fitted for a per stay cost of; $25 per Queen bed, $15 per single bed
-Telstra - Excellent phone and 4G reception
-Optus and Vodaphone - Maps say you’ll get 3G coverage outdoors
There are many things to do and enjoy at your own pace.
Here are our favourites:
-Visit the magnificent surf beach. The beach is very clean and due to the sand hills there is often no civilization in view. Beach one has Surf Life Saving Patrol in Summer.
-Visit the two good local playgrounds
-View the kangaroos and wombats that emerge at dusk
- Fish from the jetty or the beach
- Visit one of the cafes in Venus Bay or Tarwin Lower for fish and chips, a pizza, icecream etc
- Visit the Tarwin Lower market.
- Drive around beautiful South Gippsland.
- Walk to Anderson’s inlet
- Read or relax on one of our decks.
-Join in one of the local fishing competitions.
- Relax in a beautiful newly renovated home with games, a movie, bbq or a glass of wine.
- Play tennis at nearby Tarwin Lower.
- Take your boat out on Anderson’s Inlet boat ramp nearby.