SeaGlass is arguably the best house available for rent in Waratah Bay, located 110m from the beach.
It is spacious, well designed and very loved by its owners, and UNLIKE ANYTHING ELSE ON THE MARKET in terms of price, location, function and elegance.
Currently it is the only place in the area providing linen and towels.
This holiday home is large enough for two families. It boasts two living rooms, five bed rooms and endless abundant decking. There are 3 bathrooms. Two bathrooms are en-suites, and the third is shared. There are 4 showers (sand shower in the laundry).
The property backs on to expansive parkland complete with kids playground. From the park you can stroll across one street and you're on the beach.
The upstairs deck provides ocean and parkland views, as well as glimpses of Cape Liptrap and Wilson's Promontory.
The idyllic hamlet of Waratah Bay is a hidden gem. The lack of shops and development feel both nostalgic and precious. Combine that with pristine coast line and National Park. The result is an overwhelming feeling that you have found a truly unique place.
The house provides all you'd want in a modern renovated beach house including:
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 Queen rooms (2 with en-suites)
- 2 rooms with 2 King Singles in each
- Three bathrooms
- Sand shower in the laundry
- TV and DVD/ Blue ray
- There are two lounge areas, the ground floor one has reverse cycle air-con. The second lounge is up stairs so stays warm in winter.
- Three deck areas with outdoor dining and BBQ, Deck chairs & Hammock.
- Full cooks kitchen, coffee pod machine, large oven, dishwasher & quality cookware
- Washing machine and dryer
- Reverse cycle air-con in Master bedroom, radiators in other bed rooms
- Linen and cleaning on departure are included in the price. No add-on fees.
- Cleaned and well maintained by the owners. The owners live near by and use the property regularly. It therefore feels very well maintained and very loved.
- Natural/Chemical free cleaning products
- 500 thread count bed linen and bath towels
- The managers, have a small fleet of award winning properties. They appreciate that most people are busy and now demand a seamless process from the initial enquiry through to departure. Available all hours.
* We hate add ons (like most people) and have included cleaning and linen in the price. We have recently dropped the price for less than 6 people in order to make the house more affordable/accessible to smaller groups. When you see that there is a higher rate for over 6 people please keep in mind that the rate for 10 is the former flat rate and that the rate for less people is an actual price drop.
Quiet Secluded Pristine Beach Holiday Destination
The quiet secluded town of Waratah Bay is an absolute diamond. It offers great expanses of sandy coastline with the attractive backdrop of mountainous national park behind. From the beach the blue mountains of Wilson's Promontory's coastline frame the view across the ocean bay.
The beach is safe for swimming, and ideal for learning to surf and fishing.
If you don't know Waratah Bay it is:
- 20 minutes' drive to gateway of Wilson's Promontory National Park
- A few minutes' drive to Sandy Point and Shallow Inlet
- A great base to explore The Prom Country region- wineries, galleries, eateries and lots of National Parks & beaches
- 2 hours and 15 minutes from Melbourne
In the region, there is plenty of vineyards, olive groves and unique local produce. The Great Southern Rail Trail is fabulous for bike riding, walking and Fish Creek township is definitely worth a visit for its galleries and cafe's.
Travel time has been significantly reduced with improved roads and overpasses.
It is a place to unwind, hideaway from the world and rejuvenate.
*The are no dogs or pets allowed at this property*
" l liked the cleanliness, the utilities, the surrounds and the fact that the beach is quiet and untouched"
" At first I thought the house was a bit expensive but I feel in love with it from the photos. It turned out to be worth every cent, in spades.
So many holiday rentals are not that well maintained or not cleaned throughly/with care. Well done the house is exactly as in the photos and description and more. It is absolutely beautiful and very comfortable. I will definitely be back"
" Very comfortable, very clean. Upstairs TV area good for kids when the footy is on downstairs. Good all around for the kids with the park at the front of the house and beach so close".
" it is rare to find a holiday rental that is so cared for and loved. I rent holiday houses regularly, I have never found one to be this clean ."
" The house is very clean. It feels recently renovated, fresh and functional. It is perfect for two families and very spacious"
" My aesthetic exactly. Natural timbers, lots of natural light and soothing tones. It is clear someone has put some love in to the renovation. Very clean. Feels sophisticated and calm. I completely relaxed and unwound, which was the whole point of my getaway ".
"What a great location for the kids. They were off to the beach and playground and traveled in a small pack, the older ones looking after the younger. That gave the adults a bit space to kick back."
Fleur has been without a doubt a factor for choosing our stay there, she is so nice and kind, answering emails really quick and guiding us very well prior to reach the stay.
We loved the house, so nice, great place, just by the beach, superb garden.
I really liked the parental suit at first floor with the great padeo and the view.
The house is massive, superb, very cleaned and suitable for a big family like us with our 3 daughters and even 2 families without isues at all.
The awesome promontory NP is really close, 30min drive to the entrance park, the is a general store not far away as well.
Having breakfeast near by the Wombats and Wallabies, and birds being all around... just paradise for us.
So sad we have just stayed 3 nights.
" Big oven, coffee machine, good quality linen and the fact that it was so clean were the best things for me. The area was interesting also. I did not expect so many wineries, galleries and interesting finds. I liked 9 Acres for coffee in Fish Creek (and their WiFi). Shopped up a storm at Ride the Wild Goat the amazing wood work store in Fish Creek also ".
" The beach is stunning and so close to the house. House has everything you could need and things are of a high quality. great value"