CAPE LIPTRAP: Private Farm Tennis court Spacious House 5 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms 10 min to Beaches Lighthouse Wildlife Rural tranquility Sunsets Stars ....
Settled softly in picturesque landscape near Cape Liptrap, this spacious country homestead is great for families and groups. Sitting long and low on acres of garden, lawns and arching gums you have this beautiful property all to yourself, giving you the chance to holiday in relaxed style amongst the trees, the birds and the wildlife. And only 10 minutes to pristine swimming beaches, including surf, fishing and watersports. Not to mention magnificant Wilsons Promontory further down the road.
The house includes formal and informal living and dining with loads of space to just sit and relax and 5 bedrooms to fit the whole group.
Set up with family holiday entertainment in mind there is a a full size tennis court, table tennis table, quoits, boules, trampoline, BBQ and large outdoor setting. Plenty of lawn for the cricket match, parking for boats, tyre swings for the kids and wildlife to see. For swimmers, surfers, hikers and beachcombers, the proximity to beaches, Rail Trail, Wilsons Prom and local points of interest make it an ideal central base to further explore South Gippsland.
Sizeable and comfortable, with two living and two dining areas connected by a long gallery hall. Five bedrooms, master with en suite, are separated from the living end.
Two further bathrooms, a laundry with beach rinse shower along with a children's activity room - the house just keeps on going
No second story or stairs, it's all single level so ideal for the grandparents and young children - there is plenty of space for everyone.
- 2 x cosy wood heaters with generous wood supply provided. Electric wall heaters.
- A children’s ACTIVITY room packed with toys games and puzzles,
- A gallery hall runs down the southern side of the house, taking in garden views either side. This connects living and sleeping ends of the house.
- A spacious lounge with 3 couches is a wonderful room for settling back with a book, a game, friends and a glass of local pinot.
- Family dinning and formal dining. The formal dinning room is perfect for a memorable celebration meal, hosting a dinner part or just enjoy a sumptuous feast cooked using local produce.
-The house is north facing and full of natural light. Large floor to ceiling glass windows and sliding doors throughout all living areas. Winter sun streams in, summer sun stays back at the verandah edge.
- No air conditioning. The house remains cool for the greater part of summer being double skin brick with a verandah. 3 fans are supplied should you need them.
- A well stocked games cupboard with board games, card games and jigsaws is hard to go past on days when the weather is less inviting.
- The outdoor entertaining area is perfect for alfresco lunches, afternoon drinks and BBQ’s. BBQ has gas supplied, inc spare bottle.
The well stocked kitchen has everything we can think of to ensure you don't have to make do.
- Ample platters, glasses, crockery and cutlery, pots, pans, even sharp knives.
- An older style double freestanding cooker
- Large fridge/freezer and bar fridge
- Electric frypan, rice cooker, electric hand beaters, sandwich press, microwave, coffee grinder,
- Help yourself to the herb beds and rosemary hedge.
- 2 x TV's and DVD players with with heaps of DVD's one large perfect for keeping up with the footy
- A great supply of books and magazines to keep all ages happy.
- Well stocked games cupboard with popular boardgames
- Phone reception fine with the major providers
BEDROOMS: Linen provided.
- Master Bedroom - Queen Bed
- Bedroom 2 - Queen Bed
- Bedroom 3 - Queen Bed
- Bedroom 4 - Two singles
- Bedroom 5 - Four bunks plus trundle.
- Electric blankets on all beds bar bunks
- A portacot, toddler mattress plus bedding and high chair available if required
BATHROOMS & LAUNDRY:
Along with the master ensuite there is 2 further bathrooms.
- Level entry shower room
- Bathroom with bath
- Also a basic inside beach rinse shower off the laundry.
- The laundry has a big trough and a front loader washing machine along with the bar fridge.
- Clothesline and clothes airer - no dryer.
We've made every effort to provide lots of things to keep all ages busy.
- There is lots to see and explore outside and the wide green lawns are great for a game
- The tennis court is great for a fun tournament. It's not championship standard but certainly family fun standard.
- Tennis raquets and balls provided.
- Then there’s the table tennis table, a trampoline, cricket set, deck quoits, hookey, crazy catch net boules and a number of other outdoor games and pastimes.
No trip to this part of the world is complete without a side trip to nearby Wilsons Prom, and the chance to spot some wildlife, stroll on Squeaky Beach, swim at Tidal river or hike through the national park's many walks.
- Also enjoy...
- Cape Liptrap coastal Park
- Paddock to plate farmers markets
- Local wineries - cellar door lunches and cold climate wines
- Selection of golf clubs
- Fish Creek township with the ever popular 9 acres cafe, galleries and Fish creek hotel
- Spectacular Agnus Falls
- Great Souther rail trail
- Soaps, cleaning items, dishwasher tabs, gar bags, toilet paper 2 x each toilet kitchen staples.
- Rubbish is collected by private cartage - so no smelly bags in the car on the way home.