Private Self Contained Cottages on a Beautiful 35 Acre Rural Property. Anderley has 2 cottages available.
Taronga offers: Modern open plan design, a Queen size bed. Breathtaking Views: Double Spa: Cosy Wood Fire: Quiet Rural Setting: Reverse cycle cooling/heating: Full kitchen & BBQ: All Linen and Towels supplied.
You can see Tandara listed under Yarragon or Gippsland - the cottages are the same physical size overall and the same cost for a couple.
Anderley is only 90 mins from Melbourne CBD and less than 10 mins from Yarragon Village.
Ideally situated in the foothills of the Strzelecki Ranges, Anderley is just a short drive to many of West Gippsland's attractions. You can easily spend several days exploring the area. or just sit back, take in the view and relax
Extras on Offer:
Relaxing Massage and Pain Relief Therapy Treatments are available.
Extended weekend stay to 4.00pm option costs apply
Dogs allowed - request when booking subject to Dog Policy agreement - see policy below - and additional charge applies
Choice of Activities
Anderley is a great place to do nothing, but there are plenty of options if you want to be more active. Talk to you hosts when you make your booking and they will be happy to make some suggestions that might suit you. But for starters...
Yarragon Village is a delightful place to spend time browsing in the antique and specialist shops, or trying out one of the many little cafes.
A bush walk through the Mount Worth State Park about 15 mins drive from Anderley.
A drive to Mirboo North about 35 mins each way from Anderley. Famous for its brewery, you can sample and purchase many boutique beers. A scenic drive to a pretty town.
Mt Baw Baw is about 90 minutes away drive up the new South Face Road and spend some time - summer or winter - in this stunning area.
Or head off on a gourmet trail - there are many very good quality local wineries some with excellent restaurants/cafes
PET STAY POLICY
Dogs Only are Considered for a Pet Stay
Dogs are welcome, subject to our dog policy as outlined below. Please note there is an additional charge per stay of $25 for a maximum of 2 dogs.
• Guest's dogs may have inside access to the cottage. Please note that there is not a secure dog run available, but the deck of the cottage is secure.
• Dogs must be on a leash at all times whilst outside on the property unless you can trust their recall. Please discuss with us on arrival.
• If your dog’s recall is trustworthy, you may access a large area of cleared land adjacent to the cottage for off leash runs - away from the farm animals.
• Dogs must be kept off beds and soft furnishings -dog hair on furnishings will incur an additional cleaning fee.
• Dogs must not be left unattended in the cottage and must accompany guests when they leave the premises for outings.
• Please pick up after your Dog - including in the paddocks
• On the property there are farm animals, native wildlife and birds and a resident dog and cat. We ask you to consider both their safety and your dog's safety if your dog is around them. Please keep your dog on leash in these areas.
• Barking must be controlled at all times.
• Washing of Dogs in the bath/sink is strictly prohibited. If your dog is muddy/dirty, we can provide an extra bucket to aid washing if required.
• If excess cleaning is required or if it is necessary to repair any damage caused by your pet, this cost will be your responsibility.