Private Self Contained Cottages on a Beautiful 35 Acre Rural Property. Anderley has a 1 or 2 bedroom cottage available.
Taronga offers: Modern open plan design, 2 Queen size beds. Breathtaking Views: Double Spa: Cosy Wood Fire: Quiet Rural Setting: Reverse cycle cooling/heating: Full kitchen & BBQ: All Linen and Towels supplied.
You can see Tandara listed under Yarragon or Gippsland - it has one Queen bed the cottages are the same physical size overall.
Anderley is only 90 mins from Melbourne CBD and less than 10 mins from Yarragon Village.
Ideally situated in the foothills of the Strzelecki Ranges, Anderley is just a short drive to many of West Gippsland's attractions. You can easily spend several days exploring the area. or just sit back, take in the view and relax
Extras on Offer:
Relaxing Massage and Pain Relief Therapy Treatments are available.
Extended weekend stay to 4.00pm option costs apply
Dogs allowed - request when booking subject to Dog Policy agreement - see policy below - and additional charge applies
We also have a similar cottage on the property which features 1 bed Tandara - look at property ID 200083 on Stayz . The cottages are about 80 metres apart and both offer the same stunning views.
Please note, Taronga is not suitable for children under 10 and children would have to share the double bed as singles are not available. Babies under 1 year old are fine.
Choice of Activities
Anderley is a great place to do nothing, but there are plenty of options if you want to be more active. Talk to you hosts when you make your booking and they will be happy to make some suggestions that might suit you. But for starters...
Yarragon Village is a delightful place to spend time browsing in the antique and specialist shops, or trying out one of the many little cafes.
A bush walk through the Mount Worth State Park about 15 mins drive from Anderley.
A drive to Mirboo North about 35 mins each way from Anderley. Famous for its brewery, you can sample and purchase many boutique beers. A scenic drive to a pretty town.
Mt Baw Baw is about 90 minutes away drive up the new South Face Road and spend some time - summer or winter - in this stunning area.
Or head off on a gourmet trail - there are many very good quality local wineries some with excellent restaurants/cafes.
• Guest's dogs may have inside access to the cottage at the property owner's discretion. In consideration of others they must be kept off all soft furnishings and carpets.
• Dogs must be on a leash at all times whilst on our property unless otherwise agreed with the owners.mainly to ensure both their safety and other animal safety if your dog's recall is not good
• Please note that there is not a secure dog run available, but the deck of the cottage is large and reasonably secure.
• Dogs must not be left unattended in the cottage and must accompany guests when they leave our premises for outings.
• Barking must be controlled at all times.
• Dogs need to be cleaned up after. Even in the paddocks, as their waste can contain elements harmful to the eco-system of our paddocks
• On the property there are horses, cattle, chickens and a friendly resident dog and cat. We ask you to consider both their safety and your dog's safety if your dog is near them.
• If excess cleaning is required or if it is necessary to repair any damage caused by your pet, this cost will be the responsibility of the guest