This duplex home was built in the 1940’s to accommodate soldiers returning from WW 2. It was refreshed in 2016, adding a quirky, eclectic feel and look.
It's comfortable, centrally located & close to the local hotel for meals. There is a Supermarket shopping centre close by, Golf House Hotel, Historic Chinese Cemetery and the Eureka Stadium for Ballarat AFL Bull Dogs games, Black Hill walking track and Mountain bike track.
Come and stay for your car club/football weekends, visit family & friends or rest and relax, hospital stays This short term accommodation is unique, pet friendly. Tree-lined backyard has native birds visiting and a lovely outlook. There is a large space for your pet to enjoy time with you.
For long term stays, Student, work and medical discounts available.
Come and stay See the Visit Ballarat Website to plan your current or next stay .
You will love it
- House is very clean
- Warm & cosy in winter
- cool in summer
- Comfortable beds
- Cooking facilities & utensils
- Gas log fire
- Easy parking for vehicles
- Large back yard
- Close proximity to bus stop
- A Gym, go karts, inflatable world where adults can play, all close by
- House is fully stocked with basic household items basic food necessities, bathroom items
- TV, DVD’s, books & games
- Have your pet stay
- Pet bed and kennel
- All the travel brochures describing things to do within area