This duplex home was built in the 1940’s to accommodate soldiers returning from WW 2. It was refreshed in 2016, adding a quirky, eclectic feel and look.
It's comfortable, centrally located & close to the local pub for meals. There is a supermarket shopping centre close by, historic Chinese Cemetery and the Eureka Stadium for Ballarat AFL Bull Dogs games in 2017.
Come and stay for your car club weekends, visit family & friends or rest and relax. This short term accommodation is unique, pet friendly. Tree-lined backyard has native birds visiting and a lovely outlook. There is a large space for your pet to enjoy time with you.
Student discount available.
Come and stay Plan your next or return stay, see the Visit Ballarat Website
Come and stay
- House is very clean
- Warm & cosy
- Comfortable beds
- Cooking facilities & utensils
- Gas log fire
- Easy parking for vehicles
- Large back yard
- Close proximity to bus stop
- House is fully stocked with basic household items basic food necessities, bathroom items
- TV, DVD’s, books & games
- Have your pet stay with you
- Pet bed and kennel
- All the travel brochures describing things to do within area