A rare opportunity to stay in a gold-rush era stone cottage with all the modern comforts ensuring you'll feel relaxed, rejuvenated and reconnected.
For your next mini-break, a haven while visiting friends and family or as part of a touring holiday, we invite you to stay at Cedar Cottage, part of historic Brim Brim homestead.
Only 15 minutes from Ballarat in beautiful Buninyong Village, we are set in 5 acres of restful "arts and crafts" style private gardens.
A choice from two luxuriously appointed historic cottages:
- Private. A maximum of 2 couples staying at any one time
- Self contained. Everything you need including breakfast is in your cottage
- Separate access and off street parking
- Wood fire, electric radiators, air conditioning
- Finest quality crisp white bed linen, big white fluffy bath sheets
- Full breakfast on every morning of your stay. Fresh fruit, juices, yoghurt, cereals, eggs & bacon, fresh baked bread, tea & coffee.
- TV, DVD,
- Bathroom with spa