Front verandah and garden
View from back verandah
Beautiful view of the durham
Lounge with beautiful view
Beautiful cottage with the best view
Front verandah enjoy peace an tranquility
History: Durham View Cottage is nestled on ancestral farmland in the historic township of Buninyong. The name is derived from the outlook from the balcony which overlooks the Durham Lead Goldfields.
INFORMATION FOR GUESTS
Durham View Cottage is a relaxed family friendly fully self contained accomodation. We aim to give our guests an enjoyable and trouble free stay.
The cottage contains, 2 bedrooms, 1 queen, and 1 single with twin beds all with electric blankets.
We have a fully equipped kitchen, lounge with tv, dvd, and cd stereo.
Reverse cycle airconditioning.
Full Laundry facilities
Outdoor balcony with stunning views of Durham Lead
Undercover off street parking
Air conditioning, Washing machine, Parking
- Pets allowed, Non-Smoking, Children welcome
- Outdoor grill, Balcony, Deck/Patio, Lawn/Garden
- Entertainment and Family
- DVD player, Stereo, Parking, Cot, Books, Hair dryer, Living room, Television, Toys
- Kitchen and Dining
- Kitchen, Microwave, Dining, Dishes and utensils, Oven, Pantry items, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- Linen and Cleaning
- Linens provided, Clothes dryer, Iron and board, Washing machine, Towels provided
- Heating and Cooling
- Air conditioning, Heating