The Fernery Suite @ Pepperton is a stylishly furnished and modern one bedroom unit, just 3km from the township of Elmore. The unit has a private entrance, ensuite, lounge area, fridge and a relaxing garden dining area.
Located on a sheep farm in Central Victoria, guests are invited to experience rural life and visit the farm animals if they wish and/or simply enjoy the beautiful surrounding garden. Continental breakfast provisions, as well as tea/coffee making facilities are available and all linen is supplied.
Elmore is ideally located midway between Bendigo and Echuca - it takes only half an hour to reach either of these historical regional cities. The Wine Regions of the Colbinabbin Range and Heathcote are also only a short drive away.
Pepperton is situated only 5 mins drive from the township of Elmore, which is home to charming galleries, a popular bakery, cafe, take-aways, hotels serving high quality meals, chemist, newsagent and IGA supermarket.
Guests are welcome to pick and eat fruit straight from the trees and there is a BBQ and garden sitting area available to you. You will be amazed by the open rural landscapes & stunning sunsets surrounding the property. In the colder months, guests can sit around the specially prepared campfire and toast complimentary marshmallows and in summer months relax in the beautiful surrounding gardens, all year-round star-gazing at beautifully clear night skies.
* 3kms from Elmore township
* Cafes, Hotels serving restaurant style meals, Country Bakery, Antique Shops and Art Gallery
* Campaspe Run Tourist Centre (Farming Museum)
* Golf/Tennis/Swimming/Bowls/Fishing/Bird Watching
* Visit nearby Wineries of Avonmore, Corop, Heathcote and Colbinabbin Range
* Elmore Events and Equestrian Centre
* Participate in Farming Activities (upon request and subject to availability)
* Bendigo - Historical Gold Mining City (30 mins)
* Echuca/Moama - Historical River City with Paddlesteamers (30 mins)
* Heathcote Range Winery Area (20 mins)
* Lake Cooper, Greens Lake and Lake Eppalock (20 mins)
* Melbourne CBD via Calder or Hume Highway (2 hours)
* Gay and Lesbian Friendly
* Farmland Experiences upon request
* Bushwalking / Bird Watching / Fishing along the Campaspe River
* One Night Bookings Welcome (except for long weekends)