Rustic historic villa with a rural aspect, the home is cool, comfortable and restful with a panoramic outlook to calm the soul The country kitchen is well equipped for those who love to cook, and only minutes away from local shops and taverns.
Victorian double brick farm house full of character circa 1888 on 24 picturesque acres with 3 seasonal creeks on the property.
Whole house available for a family or couples group. 15 kms from Bendigo Central. 3 double bedrooms; renovated bathroom and kitchen.
Sorry - no schoolies or parties
Minimum 2 night stay on long weekends
Minimum 4 night stay at Easter and Melb Cup weekend
Last minute discounts do not apply during school holidays/long weekends/public hols.
Property Features and Why our guests love to stay:
- Light Breakfast available DIY
- 2 Bedrooms with Queen Beds
- 1 Bedroom with Double Bed
- TV and Lounge area
- One bathroom - towels supplied
- Kitchen facilities and BBQ
- Farm environment with sheep, alpaca, two goats and peacocks
- 90 minute drive or train ride to / from Melbourne
- Approx. 4 kms to Strathfieldsaye Braidies Tavern, supermarket, sporting facilities, walking tracks
- 10 Mins to Bendigo City Centre, which boasts excellent restaurants, antique shops and Sunday Market, Chinese Museum, Art Gallery, Discovery Centre, Talking Tram tour, Central Deborah mine tours, and much much more
- Lake Eppalock swimming, boating, fishing just a few kms away.
The booking price is for rental of whole house 3 double bedrooms plus a folding bed suitable for child
Note: this is a lifestyle farm environment and better suited to adults and older children, as there are dams, creeks, etc located on the property. The house is our much-loved family home and is furnished with rustic antiques. We ask that you respect and look after the amenities as any breakages or damage will be charged back to guests.