Pepperton Homestead is a self-contained house in rural Central Victoria, located just 3 km from the township of Elmore and within 30 minutes drive of both Bendigo and Echuca.
The entire property is available to you when you book. This traditional farm homestead can accommodate up to 14 guests, with 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a large kitchen and lounge area, laundry facilities and a wide country verandah surrounded by beautiful gardens.
Surrounding the homestead, you will be amazed by the open rural landscapes & stunning sunsets. In the colder months, guests can sit around the specially prepared campfire and toast complimentary marshmallows and in summer months relax in the beautiful surrounding gardens, all year-round star-gazing at beautifully clear night skies.
Pepperton Homestead makes a great family escape and children are most welcome to engage in some farm activities if desired and subject to availability.
Farm Activities can include:
- Farm tour with Farmer Roger
- Helping to bottlefeed baby lambs
- Watching the shearing (at appropriate times)
- Picking fresh fruit straight from the trees
- Visiting the chickens and helping to collect and farm fresh eggs for breakfast
- Holding a baby chicken, duckling, gosling or lamb (subject to availability)
Full Breakfast provisions are given for bookings of 2 nights or more and all linen is provided. The property also includes a cosy fireplace, airconditioning for the summer months, Ceiling fans in bedrooms, BBQ facilities, Laundry facilties, and a Television, DVD & CD Player.
Pepperton Homestead is available year round for couples, families or groups up to 14. Tariffs begin at $150 for 2 guests in one room. Please submit an enquiry for a direct quote.
* 3kms from Elmore township
* Cafes, Hotels serving restaurant style meals, Country Bakery, Antique Shops and Art Gallery
* Ride on the Elmore Miniature Railway (Complimentary childrens passes provided, subject to availability)
* Campaspe Run Tourist Centre (Farming Museum)
* Golf/Tennis/Swimming/Bowls/Fishing/Bird Watching
* Visit nearby Wineries of Avonmore, Corop, Heathcote and Colbinabbin Range
* Elmore Events and Equestrian Centre
* Participate in Farming Activities (subject to availability)
* Bendigo - Historical Gold Mining City (30 mins)
* Echuca/Moama - Historical River City with Paddlesteamers (30 mins)
* Heathcote Range Winery Area (20 mins)
* Lake Cooper, Greens Lake and Lake Eppalock (20 mins)
* Melbourne CBD via Calder or Hume Highway (2 hours)
* Gay and Lesbian Friendly
* Family Friendly
* Farmland Experiences
* Bushwalking / Bird Watching / Fishing along the Campaspe River
* One Night Bookings Welcome (except for long weekends)
* Please use as a guide only. Nightly price is dependent on duration and must be confirmed by the owner. *
1 Guest $150 per night
2 Guests $150 per night -in 1 room - separate rooms $100 each per night
3 Guests $200 per night - in 2 rooms - separate rooms $100 each per night
4 Guests $250 per night - separate rooms - $100 each per night
Each additional Guest over 2 guests - $50.00 per night
* Weekly Special: Stay 7 Nights and only pay for 6 *
** 2 night Minimum Stay for Groovin' the Moo Weekend - Whole House Rate $1300.00 for the weekend (up to 12 guests may stay for this price) Bond of $30 per person. **
PAYMENT OF THE TARIFF: Payments are to be made via direct deposit to our bank account. We ask for a 50% deposit to confirm the booking with the balance payable at least 7 days prior to your arrival. (If your stay is within a month of making the booking, full payment will be required to secure the booking).
CANCELLATION TERMS: If cancellation is made with more than 30 days notice, the 50% deposit will be refunded. If the cancellation is made less than 30 days before the booking, the 50% deposit is no refundable. No refunds will be issued to cancellations within 14 days of the booking date.
Where possible, we are open to transferring the booking to alternative dates (subject to availability). Please notify us as soon as you can if you need to make amendments to your booking,
GUESTBOOK COMMENTS: These Comments are really welcomed and valued by us - they give us feedback on how we have met our guests expectations and also inform others of what they might expect at PEPPERTON HOMESTEAD.
Should you have stayed with us in the past or stay with us in the future, we would very much appreciate you lodging a GUESTBOOK comment of your experience on this site - just lodge by clicking on to "LEAVE A GUESTBOOK ENTRY" located beneath the current Guestbook comments.
We also own 2 beautiful properties in the Daylesford/Hepburn area. Please search for "Manna Gums" and "Ashlar @ Manna Gums" for further information regarding these properties