Sweeping views in a tranquil setting
Seven Hills, named for the views to the hills of the district, is nestled in the historic and rural country side of Kingston. A modern and well-appointed country house, Seven Hills offers space in a tranquil setting. Sensational sunsets dance across the skyline as panoramic country views greet you from the windows. Whether you wish to take the family dog for a leisurely walk among the majestic elms of the Avenue of Honour or relax and enjoy those sweeping views to the Blue Pyrenees, Seven Hills is a delightful base for a short or longer stay. Situated eighteen and five kilometres west of Daylesford and Creswick respectively and only twenty minutes to Ballarat, Kingston is close to a myriad of popular regional attractions. Explore the Tangled Maze, discover the historic Anderson’s Mill or try your luck at the family-friendly Tuki Trout Farm.
Please note that guests are required to keep pets under control at all times due to livestock in the area. Your cooperation and consideration is appreciated.
Guest Tips – If you are attending a wedding at Tangled Maze, Seven Hills is a 7 minute drive to the venue. The new synthetic ice rink at Tangled Maze is now open. It is great family friendly entertainment.
Unique Features and Appointments
- 4 bedrooms (1 king-split & 1 single, 1 queen, 1 twin and attic room with 4 single beds)
- 2 & 1/2 bathrooms
- Panoramic rural views
- Ned Kelly wood fire
- Gas log fire in living
- Reverse cycle air conditioning to upstairs
- Fully appointed kitchen with Aga style cooker and dishwasher
- Full laundry with washer, dryer, iron and ironing board
- Separate reading & music room with piano
- 2 Flat screen TVs (one with Wii sports)
- IPod/iPhone/CD/Blue Tooth player
- Collection of toys, books, DVDs, CDs, & board games
- Swing set and trampoline
- Local produce hamper on arrival
- Well-behaved pets welcome
Situated in a little country village about 5 mins from Creswick with views out over the surrounding farm land
Please email for availability