This beautifully restored early 1900's cottage is located in the heart of Maryborough - the perfect home base from which to explore the fascinating Goldfields region of Victoria.
Blue Diamond Cottage sleeps 1 to 6 people in luxury self-contained accommodation and offers fantastic value for this quality of accommodation. Children are welcome.
Pamper yourself with:
1. Plush queen and king sized mattresses on genuine late 1800's antique beds
2. A magnificent fully equipped kitchen with granite benchtops and quality appliances
3. Luxurious sheridan linen and towels all provided for you
4. A supersized shower
5. A cosy loungeroom with gas heating and an 81cm LCD high definition television and DVD/CD player.
6. Spectacular architect-designed private garden, complete with a romantic garden swing
7. Reverse cycle airconditioning and gas heating
8. A fully functional laundry
9. Off street parking
Blue Diamond Cottage makes the perfect choice for your next holiday retreat. It is:
An easy walk or a minute's drive to the centre of Maryborough, where you can explore the beauty of this heritage town and its myriad of interesting shops and cafes, including the famous Heritage Railway Station with its antiques and cafe
Less than an hour's drive to the heritage towns of Ballarat, Bendigo, Castlemaine, Maldon and Daylesford
2 hours drive from Melbourne