Located in the beautiful Grampians, Arinya View is the perfect home away from home to relax and enjoy all this wonderful region has to offer. Accommodation suitable for couples, groups or families.
- Main bedroom - queen size bed, electric blanket and 32 inch LCD tv, double wardrobe
- Second bedroom - queen size bed, electric blanket, double wardrobe
- Third bedroom - two sets of single bunk beds, electric blankets on two bottom beds, double wardrobe
All bedding, pillows, linen, doonas and extra blankets supplied at no extra charge.
- Free standing wood heater complete with child guard and wood supplied FREE
- Leather couches
- Bean bag
- 42 inch LCD tv
- Dvd player & dvd's supplied
- Games and puzzles
- Ceiling Fan
- 8 Seat timber dining table
- Split system heating/cooling
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Electric oven and cooktop
- Microwave oven
- All crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils
- Full size fridge/freezer
- High chair
- Separate bath
- Washing Machine
- Ironing Board/Iron
- Undercover deck
- 8 seat outdoor setting
- Hooded 4 burner gas bbq
- Outdoor fire pit (ONLY AVAILABLE FOR USE OUTSIDE of the fire protection period December - April.)
Our cancellation policy is as follows:
More than 21 days prior to arrival - Full refund if alternate booking found
Up to 7 days prior to arrival - Deposit Retained
Less than 7 days prior to arrival - Full payment retained
We regret to advise there is no refund for early departures.
Please take time to read the lovely comments our previous guests have provided.
From Melbourne, Halls Gap is roughly three hours travel north west on the Western Highway. Turn off at either Ararat or Stawell and follow the directions through to the township of Halls Gap.
Approximately two kilometres from the main town centre of Halls Gap, on Grampians Road, turn right onto Young Road. Take the first turn left into Scott Road. Arinya View is located at 45 Scott Road, on the left approximately 50 metres from the corner. A fully sealed bike and walking path leads back into Halls Gap - an easy 15 - 20 min walk one way (Less than 2 kms).