Need to get away from the hustle and bustle of life ? Want to relax and recharge ?
Or are you looking at unleashing the adventurer in you ? Whatever it is, Grampians Peaks Retreat is here to be the home base you need.
The Grampians National Park & Halls Gap offers all this and more. Wander into town via the fully sealed bike/walk path in about 15-20 mins and enjoy what the town has to offer. Alternatively you can embark on one of the many hikes/walks that take you high onto the mountains to take in the breathtaking scenery. 15-20 minute walk to the start of Venus Baths/Wonderland walks, 10-15 mins to the Tandara walks, 2 blocks from Brambuk National Park & Aboriginal Cultural Centre.
The Halls Gap Zoo is a great 1/2 day treat. Mini golf, swimming pool, or wineries are also just a taste of what's available.
Grampians Peaks Retreat is accommodation for couples, groups or families. Maximum accommodation for up to 8 people.
Fully Refurbished 4 Bedroom Home (the renovations started as new carpet, curtains & a lick of paint - ended up new kitchen, laundry, bathrooms x 2, bedrooms, toilet, windows & exterior ! Just the back deck & fire pit to come in the next few months and we will be done!) We hope you enjoy the home as much as we have renovating it :)
* 2 x 3 seater (partial recliner) loungesuites.
* Bean Bag
* Free standing wood heater with safety guard & wood supplied FREE
* TV & DVD player with surround sound (variety of DVD's available)
* Rev Cycle heating/cooling system - thermostat controlled
* Fully Equipped Kitchen, including caesar stone benches
* 8 Seater square dining table
* 3 Stools at breakfast bar
* Fan forced oven, ceramic cooktop
* Stainless French door Fridge/Freezer
* Electric fry pan, slow cooker, sandwich toaster, rice cooker
* Some baking items, muffin & cake tins
* Ninja Blender, mix master
* All Crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils, pots & glassware
* Aldi Coffee machine, milk warmer & some coffee pods
* Dishcloths, washing liquid, dishwasher tablets, soap & tea towels supplied
* Some pantry items supplied: oil, salt & pepper, tea, coffee,milo & some condiments.
Main Bedrooms x2:
* Queen Beds, electric blankets
* Bedside tables with lamps
* Hanging space in Robe
* Port-a-cot & High Chair stored in one robe ( linen NOT supplied for port-a-cot)
* Spectacular views of the pinnacle from either bed (privacy screening in one room,
split window in the other)
Bedroom 3 & 4:
* Double bed
* Luggage racks in both rooms
* Electric blankets
All bedding is supplied including: linen, pillows, doonas, electric blankets & towels
* Full sized, deep bath, mountain views (privacy screen on window)
* Separate Shower
* Hair Dryer
* Soap supplied
* Shower & Vanity
* Soap supplied
Separate Toilet (with vanity & soap)
* Front loader Washing Machine (powder available)
* Clothes Dryer
* Wash Trough
* Iron & Ironing Board
* 2nd Fridge/Freezer (needs to be switched on if required and off when leaving)
* Clothesline (outside) and pegs
* 3 burner hooded BBQ, gas bottle supplied.
* Recycle & Rubbish Bins
Grampians Peaks Retreat is located at 43 Scott Road, Halls Gap. From the Township of Halls Gap, head south on Grampians Road for approx 2kms. Turn Right into Young Road, then take the 2nd turn to the left - Scott Road. The home is located 3rd house on your left, after the two storey brick home on the corner.
Our cancellation policy:
More than 21 days prior to arrival - full refund if alternate booking found.
Up to 7 days prior to arrival - Deposit Retained
Less than 7 days prior to arrival - Full payment retained.
We regret to advise there is no refund for early departures.