MIDWEEK DEAL - Tues & Wednesday for $200/night...Champagne, chocolates, deluxe spa, Kudos Spa luxury guest products, FREE WI-FI & more
Escape to the beautiful Grampians National Park and immerse yourself in the private and luxurious Halls Gap accommodation of Heavenly Retreat.
Unwind in the tranquil setting of majestic cliffs and native bushland and pamper yourself in our couples-only accommodation. Let life's stresses dissolve away as you immerse yourself in the deluxe double spa, complete with Kudos Spa bath gel. Enjoy our luxurious king bed with freshly ironed linen, log fire, complimentary Kudos Spa luxury guest products, quality linen and towels, guest breakfast voucher, champagne and chocolate. Peaceful. Private. Perfection. Heavenly Retreat is the perfect getaway for two
We aim to make sure your time with us is as enjoyable and stress free as possible from the very start, that's why we return all enquiries promptly and keep our calendars up to date. We also happily listen to guest feedback to keep improving your accommodation experience.
Heavenly Retreat is quite unique, located in an elevated and secluded location surrounded by trees and wildlife. The property has a real feeling of privacy set back from High Road and just a short walk from the Grampians epicentre of Halls Gap. Heavenly Retreat is the perfect base to experience the wealth of attractions and activities at your doorstep... or just simply relax.
- Luxurious king size bed with electric blanket, complete with bushland views;
- Luxury double-spa set in a bay window with stunning native bush views;
- KUDOS SPA guest products containing a fresh combination of bergamot, jasmine and green tea;
- Wood heater for winter romance and climate control air conditioning for
comfort in all seasons;
- FREE WI-FI
- Suits couples with small babies not crawling yet are more than welcome to stay
- Open plan layout with high set curved vaulted ceilings
- Guest breakfast voucher redeemable at either Livefast Cafe or at Halls Gap Bakery to pick up fresh bread & milk
- Complimentary champagne & chocolates
- Coffee, tea and milk to enjoy on your arrival
- Deluxe ensuite with hairdryer;
- TV, DVD/VCR, CD/Stereo, Nintendo Wii Wii Sports provided or BYO;
- Spacious deck with outdoor setting and barbecue
- Well equipped kitchen stove cooktop & microwave convection oven with dishwasher
- Deck with views - outdoor setting with electric bbq
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Comfy leather couches with warm woollen throw
- Selection of DVD's, CD's, magazines, Scrabble and cards
- Undercover parking
- Stay with us & receive 10 off entry to Grampians Adventure Mini Golf & Halls Gap Zoo.
- Heavenly Retreat powered using 25 green energy.
- And MORE ... so book now to enjoy The Grampians at their best
Peak rate periods and Testimonials
For your added security, this property Heavenly Retreat is only managed in Australia and we never request payments be made to overseas bank accounts
Easter $350/night 4 night minimum stay
Christmas Day, NYE & New Years Day $350/night 3 night stay preferred.
Melbourne Cup Weekend, Halls Gap Jazz Festival, Labour Day Long Weekend, Queens Birthday Long Weekend $300/night minimum nightly stays apply
Single Night Stays - Sometimes we do take one nights stays as 'last minute' bookings. Our tariff for single night stays is $320/night Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs & $350/night Friday, Sat & Sunday. Of course you still receive all our extras for your stay including champagne, chocolate etc
Great Late Honeymoon
Finally we were able to get away almost 2 years after getting married. Wish we could've stayed longer bit the three days we were there were beautiful. Very clean and cosy accommodation and nicely situated up on the hill for extra privacy. We even took our 6 month old along and it all worked out perfectly. Would've loved to stay longer. November 2013
“The perfect romantic getaway”
TripAdvisor - Reviewed July 8, 2012 for a stay in July 2012
I took my partner to Heavenly Retreat for his birthday and it was the perfect gift. An easy drive to some wonderful walks meant we were able to adventure out and explore the beautiful Grampians by foot during the day, and then treat ourselves to a spa, warm fire and delicious home cooked meal in the evening. I particularly loved waking up in the tree tops with the birds singing around us, it felt like we were in our own little paradise.
“On top of the world”
TripAdvisor - Reviewed December 27, 2011 for a stay in November 2011
This house is amazing. We had a wonderful stay. Everything was provided to make our holidays in the Grampians a big success.
We especially loved the jacuzzi, the fire place, the comfort and view from the windows Located in the middle of a forest, with kangaroos hopping and parrots flying, we felt we were on top of the world
If we decide to come back to Halls Gap in the future, we will definitely choose for the Heavenly Retreat again Thank you.
Gavin and I had a fantastic time and absolutely love the property, particularly all the little touches and attention to detail especially the champagne and bubble bath We will definitely be back as soon as we can
Sarah JUNE 2011