Ideal for a family holiday, Cathedral Heights has all the features of a 4 1/2 star rating home - 2 queen & 2 single size beds, spa, wood heater, reverse cycle air conditioning/heating, 42 inch digital TV, high quality furniture.
We also manage the Halls Gap Hideaway which is a self contained 2 bedroom home about 600 away from Cathedral Heights which is ideal for 1 or 2 couples.
Things to see and do could include:
- a network of walking tracks throughout the park allowing you to explore cascading waterfalls, including the Pinnacle, the Balconies and McKenzies Falls,
- brilliant spring wildflower displays,
- panoramic views from lookouts, including Reeds and Boronia Peak lookouts
- rich aboriginal heritage and a number of important rock art sites
- cycling - road cyclists will find steep classis climbs to destinations such as Mt William, Boroka and Reeds lookouts. Adventurous mountain bikers can explore the parks open public unsealed roads and 4WD tracks. There are also easy riding tracks in Halls Gap for the young kids.