Marlo Cottage features
- 3 bedrooms with Queen Size beds
- Master bedroom with Queen bed, ensuite and full bath
- Bedroom 1 has a gas fireplace
- Bedding with alpaca doonas and linen supplied
- Electric blankets
- Induction cooktop and modern appliances
- Microwave /convection oven
- Tea and plunger coffee provided
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Gas fireplace in lounge
- Books and board games
- Smart TV
- Gas BBQ
- Outdoor dining area with table and chairs
- Water feature in rear courtyard
- Bench, table and chairs on front verandah
'Marlo Cottage' is a self-contained three-bedroom cottage with accommodation for up to six people in three queen size beds just minutes to Beechworth’s historic town centre.
in the 19th century 'Marlo' was originally home and studio to Beechworth’s leading portrait photographer J H Bray, who reportedly took Ned Kelly’s photograph in the upstairs room. The cottage is fully renovated with lovely antique furniture it is situated near the central crossroads of Beechworth.
The top floor bedroom has an ensuite with full bath. There is a separate bathroom for the two downstairs bedrooms. Ideally suited to couples and friends, children may stay at the discretion of the Management.
The lounge is equipped with a gas log fireplace, smart TV and comfortable lounge and chairs. There are books on the shelves either side of the fireplace and board games in the drawers below. The dining area has leadlight windows and is adjacent to the modern kitchen with an induction cooktop.
At the rear there is a paved enclosed courtyard complete with gas BBQ, water feature, table and chairs. The front verandah has a bench, table and chairs from which to view passers by, the clock tower on the post office and the fine granite wall of one of the 19th century banks.
Please note: Tariff is $190 for the first couple plus $100 per extra bedroom per night. Maximum three bedrooms or six adults. Please contact the property manager regarding children.