THE WATER IS RISING AGAIN ....bring your BOAT & or FISHING GEAR. GREAT FOR WATER SKIING AND WAKEBOARDING TOO
HOUSE WITH WATER FRONTAGE on Lake Eildon and scenic views of the hills.
STRICTLY MINIMUM THREE 3 NIGHTS STAY
BEST OF BOTH WORLDS
PICTURESQUE VIEWS OF LAKE EILDON FROM LOUNGEROOM & BEDROOM.
FOR OUR GUEST TO ENJOY:
- 42 INCH LCD TELEVISION
- LARGE ENTERTAINERS DECK
- EURO LAUNDRY FACILITIES
- Large open plan Lounge & kitchen
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning HEAT & COOL
- Coonara fire place
- Wrap around balcony LAKE VIEWS
- Household items including: plates, cutlery, 42 inch TV, DVD Player etc
- Washing facilities FRONT LOADER
- Off street Parking for up to 3 cars
- Sleeping accommodation for up to 6 people:
- 2 Queen beds
- 2 Twin Single Bunk bed
- B.Y.O Linen Sheet Set, Doona Cover, Pillows & Towels
'Bonnie Views' sits in the Brankeet Arm of Lake Eildon. Situated only 1km from Maroondah Highway so leave your City life behind and sit back and take in the
S E R E N I T Y.
Travelling to Bonnie Doon does not take long and is quite a leisurely drive, taking in picturesque scenery and small townships with unique history of their own. Townships you will drive through include: Yarra Glen, Glenburn, Yea, Molesworth, Yarck, & Merton.
- Bonnie Doon township includes 2 petrol stations, Bonnie Doon Central Roadhouse stocking food, fishing and skiing needs, Post Office, Community Centre catering for the surrounding residents which includes fax, internet access, GP services Fridays Only 9am to 12 pm
- Bonnie Doon has Cafe & Restaurant and local Watering hole
- Mansfield township is 20 mins further along the Maroondah Highway catering for all your needs including Mansfield Hospital
- Goulburn River High Country Rail Trail is a 134km long rail trail which traverses Mitchell, Murrundindi and Mansfield Shires.
- Mt Buller caters for Summer & Winter activities
-Hiking, Boating, Sailing, Kayaking, Fishing, 4WD , Horse Riding, Wineries, Cycling, Golfing all within a close proximity.